Discovery Communications

82 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Discovery Communications Intern Interview

Discovery Communications Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Discovery Communications.

Interview Details – Submitted application online. I was called back to answer a survey and then was asked to do an online interview. Question would be asked, I would have one minute to answer.

Interview Question – Please tell us which discovery show was your favorite and why   Answer Question

Audit Internship Interview

Audit Internship

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Discovery Communications.

Interview Details – I gave my online interview and still waiting to hear back. Not sure if this means rejection. Is there anyone who has been hired for Audit Internship for Summer 2014? Please help!

Interview Question – What discovery character do you like the most?   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship

Interview Details – After I applied on their website, I received an invitation for a survey, which asks basic information and job location/position preferences. Then I got an video interview for behavioral questions, like tell me about yourself, which is your favorite character in Discovery, something you are proud of, your academic/professional achievements...

Interview Question – which is your favorite character in Discovery   Answer Question

Summer General Internship Interview

Summer General Internship
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Discovery Communications.

Interview Details – Received and completed the survey email and never heard back, did anyone who applied to the Los Angeles Internship hear back yet? I see other locations have had follow up emails sent but nothing yet from anyone in LA.

Interview Question – The Survey was really easy...   View Answers (2)

Very Easy Interview

Dup Tech Interview

Dup Tech
Silver Spring, MD

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Discovery Communications in October 2012.

Interview Details – you interview, then you get hired later on

Intern

Interview Details – Online survey, followed by a webcam interview took about 4 weeks

Interview Question – list as many novel ways to use a paperclip as you can   Answer Question

Human Resources Internship Interview

Human Resources Internship
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Discovery Communications in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted about two weeks later with a survey asking if I was still interested in the position. Then, I was sent a video interview with five questions.

Interview Question – Who is your favorite Discovery Channel star and why?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Discovery Communications.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a survey about 2 weeks later asking if i was still interested. Then, I received an email to complete an online video interview. Video interview had 5 questions about Discovery and me.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, usual questions   Answer Question

Silver Spring, MD

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Discovery Communications.

Interview Details – I had one phone interview with the team after speaking generally with the HR department

Interview Question – What are my favorite production companies?   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship

Interview Details – I applied online and received an invitation to take a survey a couple of weeks later. After that, I attended an automated video interview.

Worked for Discovery Communications? Contribute to the Community!