Discovery Communications Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2014
Updated Aug 13, 2014

2.8

Discovery Communications Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Discovery Communications.

Submitted application online. I was called back to answer a survey and then was asked to do an online interview. Question would be asked, I would have one minute to answer.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell us which discovery show was your favorite and why   Answer Question

Audit Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Discovery Communications.

I gave my online interview and still waiting to hear back. Not sure if this means rejection. Is there anyone who has been hired for Audit Internship for Summer 2014? Please help!

Summer Internship Interview

After I applied on their website, I received an invitation for a survey, which asks basic information and job location/position preferences. Then I got an video interview for behavioral questions, like tell me about yourself, which is your favorite character in Discovery, something you are proud of, your academic/professional achievements...

Summer General Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Discovery Communications.

Received and completed the survey email and never heard back, did anyone who applied to the Los Angeles Internship hear back yet? I see other locations have had follow up emails sent but nothing yet from anyone in LA.

Dup Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Silver Spring, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Discovery Communications in October 2012.

you interview, then you get hired later on

Online survey, followed by a webcam interview took about 4 weeks

Human Resources Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Discovery Communications in February 2014.

Applied online and was contacted about two weeks later with a survey asking if I was still interested in the position. Then, I was sent a video interview with five questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Discovery Communications.

Applied online and received a survey about 2 weeks later asking if i was still interested. Then, I received an email to complete an online video interview. Video interview had 5 questions about Discovery and me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Silver Spring, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Discovery Communications.

I had one phone interview with the team after speaking generally with the HR department

Summer Internship Interview

I applied online and received an invitation to take a survey a couple of weeks later. After that, I attended an automated video interview.