Discovery Communications Marketing Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Discovery Communications in August 2010.

I applied on the discovery website and I got an email from somebody in HR. This person initially interviewed me and asked me what department I was interested in. After this I interviewed with 2 people from the department - asked me why I wanted to work there, what I liked about Discovery, past job experiences, etc...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery Communications

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Silver Spring, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Discovery Communications in April 2010.

I was interviewed at an exact time and he called me at that time. The interview was very short and consisted of about 4 questions. The first was what do we do at Discovery Communications?, the next was who was your favorite teacher?, What is your favorite brand and why? and the final was Why Discovery? He was very straight forward and did not react much.

Interview Questions

Worked for Discovery Communications? Contribute to the Community!