Discovery Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Discovery Communications in August 2010.

Interview Details – I applied on the discovery website and I got an email from somebody in HR. This person initially interviewed me and asked me what department I was interested in. After this I interviewed with 2 people from the department - asked me why I wanted to work there, what I liked about Discovery, past job experiences, etc...

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Discovery   View Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Silver Spring, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Discovery Communications in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed at an exact time and he called me at that time. The interview was very short and consisted of about 4 questions. The first was what do we do at Discovery Communications?, the next was who was your favorite teacher?, What is your favorite brand and why? and the final was Why Discovery? He was very straight forward and did not react much.

Interview Questions

Worked for Discovery Communications? Contribute to the Community!