Discovery Communications Media Sales Interview Questions

Media Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Discovery Communications (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

My resume was forwarded to the network through a friend that works at a media buying agency who had heard of the position. First I got a phone call to set up a phone interview and the phone interview followed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery Communications

Media Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery Communications (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

Pretty straight forwards. Detailed paperwork, forms were required to be filled out prior to interview. Much of the forms and paper work was pretty redundant and took longer to fill out than the actual interview. Arrive at your interview a good 1/2 hour early to allow for filling out of paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Where do you expect to see yourself within this company 10 years from now. I guess they are looking for commitment!   Answer Question