Discovery Communications Media Services Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Media Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sterling, VA
Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Discovery Communications in December 2011.

I applied to the Media Services Coordinator position via Discovery's web site. It took possibly 2-4 weeks after I applied to the position to receive a call back from a recruiter. The recruiter setup the interview by scheduling a date/time with the supervisor of the department in which I applied to. The interview lasted for about a hour, it consisted of a lot of scenario questions, I guess to see how you would respond in the work place, your also asked the standard background questions. Although I didn't get the position I have still actively been looking on their website.

Interview Questions
  • An unexpected interview question for me was the many questions regarding some of the software used.   Answer Question

Worked for Discovery Communications? Contribute to the Community!