Discovery Communications

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Discovery Communications in January 2012.

Interview Details – This was pretty straight forward. I was referred internally. So I started with an informal phone interview, followed by an interview with my future supervisor and manager. The questions were pretty easy, just behavioral, and they also asked me a little bit about my technology experience. I heard back from them the following day, and got an official offer from HR the following week.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you [fill in the blank]... I hate this type of question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Discovery Communications

Worked for Discovery Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Discovery Communications Videos

Discovery Communications – Why Work for Us?

Discovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) is the world's #1 nonfiction media company reaching more than two billion cumulative subscribers in over 220 countries and territories. Discovery is dedicated to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Discovery Communications Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Discovery Communications employees and interview candidates.