Discovery Communications Public Relations Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Public Relations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Discovery Communications (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

Recieved a call from HR and interviewed with them. After that, HR set up a phone interview wih my employer. A few days later she called. Interview was short and sweet, mostly asking if I could handle the demands of the job. When it was over, she said she had a few more people to interview and that she would be in touch. 10 minutes later HR called and said that I was being offered the internship. Didn't have to go in and interview at all. I had a very different interview experience than other interns did.

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery Communications

Public Relations Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery Communications in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online through a job website. I was then contacted a week later to take a brief online test. Then did an automated video interview about a week later. the video interview was just basic behavioral questions. There is no opportunity to ask any additional questions. I did not hear back from them after that.

Interview Questions