Discovery Communications

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Social Media Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Discovery Communications in December 2009.

Interview Details – Had three great interviews, sent follow-up emails and was left with the impression that I was a leading candidate. However, never heard back from HR, nor the hiring manager. When I finally sent another email, I received a form email back telling me I was not selected for the job, but the job I "I wasn't selected for" wasn't even the one I applied for! Overall experience disappointing and unorganized.

Interview Questions

• What is the "next big" social media "thing?   View Answer
  • Give some examples of broadcast companies that "are doing it right"   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Discovery Communications

Worked for Discovery Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Discovery Communications Videos

Discovery Communications – Why Work for Us?

Discovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) is the world's #1 nonfiction media company reaching more than two billion cumulative subscribers in over 220 countries and territories. Discovery is dedicated to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Discovery Communications Social Media interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Discovery Communications employees and interview candidates.