Discovery Communications Summer Internship Interview Questions

Summer Internship Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Discovery Communications.

Interview

Applied Online. About a month later got an email from Discovery asking me to go to their site to record a video Interview. The interview is consisted of 5 questions. After a question shows up, it gives you about 15 sec of thinking time. Then you must give 1 minute response for each question.

Interview Questions

• Tell 3 traits about yourself and elaborate in ONE minute. Poorly designed question + time limit.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery Communications

Summer Internship Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Discovery Communications.

Interview

I applied online and was asked to do a recorded online interview. I totally flubbed the first question because I was stressing about the 30-second time limit instead of thinking of what to say. I got an email saying my interview made it to the next step, and that they would send it to the individual departments. Yesterday, two weeks since the email, someone from Discovery looked at my LinkedIn, but I still have not been otherwise contacted since applying a month ago. Who knows.

Interview Questions

• "Who is your favorite Discovery character?"   1 Answer

Summer Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Discovery Communications.

Interview

After I applied on their website, I received an invitation for a survey, which asks basic information and job location/position preferences. Then I got an video interview for behavioral questions, like tell me about yourself, which is your favorite character in Discovery, something you are proud of, your academic/professional achievements...

Summer Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Discovery Communications.

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation to take a survey a couple of weeks later. After that, I attended an automated video interview.