Discovia

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Discovia

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Discovia in April 2012.

Totally disorganized and far too long with too much required of the interviewee. It was months of calls with different people, none of whom seemed at all prepared. Felt very weird and uncomfortable, types of questions were a little too personal. Just a terrible, untrustworthy kind of vibe.

Interview Questions

Got a bad feeling about the place. It just didn't seem like an ethical environment.

Marketing/Program Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Discovia in June 2011.

I was referred by a company employee.It took them 4 weeks for a telephonic interview.
    Spoke with GM of the company who is also their "HR"
    He was not very clear as to what position he was interviewing for.
    He said he would ask Mr.X to peak with me.A week later he copied me on an email he sent to to Mr.X saying that he had spoken to Mr.X about me just that very morning.Attached was my resume and cover letter.Never ever heard back from them nor my own referral.My referral said that he was unable to ask the GM about the status of my candidacy with the company.
    In short it left a 'bad taste' in my mouth about the disorganization of the company.

Analyst Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Discovia in May 2010.

The process was not handeled well. I was called several times and put in contact with different people almost every time. When it finally came time for the in-person interview it seemed like they weren't prepared and even a rift between some of the higher-ups seemed to be present.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember the exact phrasing but I was asked something to the affect of "are you willing to work 60 hours a week?". Whatever it was it immediately let me know it wasn't a place that respected the work-like balance.   Answer Question