Discovia

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Discovia in April 2012.

Interview Details – Totally disorganized and far too long with too much required of the interviewee. It was months of calls with different people, none of whom seemed at all prepared. Felt very weird and uncomfortable, types of questions were a little too personal. Just a terrible, untrustworthy kind of vibe.

Interview Question – What is your relationship like with you father   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got a bad feeling about the place. It just didn't seem like an ethical environment.

Marketing/Program Management Interview

Marketing/Program Management
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Discovia in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was referred by a company employee.It took them 4 weeks for a telephonic interview.
Spoke with GM of the company who is also their "HR"
He was not very clear as to what position he was interviewing for.
He said he would ask Mr.X to peak with me.A week later he copied me on an email he sent to to Mr.X saying that he had spoken to Mr.X about me just that very morning.Attached was my resume and cover letter.Never ever heard back from them nor my own referral.My referral said that he was unable to ask the GM about the status of my candidacy with the company.
In short it left a 'bad taste' in my mouth about the disorganization of the company.

Interview Question – I do not know where to put you within the company.?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Discovia in May 2010.

Interview Details – The process was not handeled well. I was called several times and put in contact with different people almost every time. When it finally came time for the in-person interview it seemed like they weren't prepared and even a rift between some of the higher-ups seemed to be present.

Interview Question – I can't remember the exact phrasing but I was asked something to the affect of "are you willing to work 60 hours a week?". Whatever it was it immediately let me know it wasn't a place that respected the work-like balance.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Discovia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Discovia interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Discovia employees and interview candidates.