Disney-ABC Domestic Television

Unclaimed Profile

Disney-ABC Domestic Television Interview Questions

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

Getting an internship with The Chew was a fun but difficult task. I was invited into NYC to interview. When I got there I was greeted by the HR assistant. She was very nice, and then a manager there brought me to her office. I was asked a series of questions about my resume (where I have worked and where I go to school).

Contract Administration Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Disney-ABC Domestic Television (Burbank, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Was first contacted by phone for a 5-minute phone screening with a Disney HR Rep. Questions were targeted at why I applied to Disney and why specifically ABC TV Group. Fairly fast-paced as he was just looking for quick general responses. I was then invited to come in for a 1-1 interview with managers within the Contract admin. department for two rounds of interviews. I was told I would be meeting with one person and ended up meeting with 2 people in each round for 30-minute long conversations. They basically wanted to know why you wanted to work there and made an emphasis that the job was really gruelling so it required a dedicated student to spend lots of time + overtime on their projects.

Interview Questions

• Nothing in particular; just had to be crafty in your responses as they were looking for creativity.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Disney-ABC Domestic Television (Burbank, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very friendly staff. Recruiter meets with you ahead of time to let you know what the hiring manager is looking for.

Research Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Disney-ABC Domestic Television (New York, NY).

Interview

Hired during an interview in a bar followed by lunch where an offer of a higher position was made.

Interview Questions

• I give you a piece of broken equipment, can you fix it? Without the schematic?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Disney-ABC Domestic Television (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

straight forward. focused on my resume

Graphic Design Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Disney-ABC Domestic Television in January 2012.

Interview

For me I got lucky I met a SVP at a friends wedding, we talked and he gave me his business card. A few months later I emailed the gentleman about an internship they created one based on my previous skills. I had one phone interview with the HR rep over the interns. I still had to apply online.

Interview Questions

• How how is ABC's branding compared to the Peacock? (NBC)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiantion

Entertainment Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Disney-ABC Domestic Television (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

The only reason I received an interview was because of a personal employee referral - I would NOT have received the interview had I only applied online.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation possible for an intern position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Disney-ABC Domestic Television.

Interview

Phone interview, Skype interview, then in person interview.

Broadcast Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Disney-ABC Domestic Television in January 2009.

Interview

Interview at New York Headquarters