Disney ABC Television Interview Questions

2.7

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Disney ABC Television in May 2013.

Recruiter contacted me via email to schedule the phone screening. Once we spoke, she was very cold. She didn't ask any employment related questions. Rather, she kept listing technical terms for me to define. Of course without any yes or no answer thus making this process really annoying.

Interview Questions
    • Recruiter: "i will now ask list some terms and you need to define them to the best of your knowledge. There is no Yes or No answer."   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

The interview process at this company is quite extensive. I met with over 8 people before anyone could make a decision. Each interview was between 30 - 45 minutes in length.

Negotiating is almost non-existent at the manager level. I was able to negotiate slightly more pay but that's about as far as it went.

Marketing Intern Interview

It started through a linked in application. There were around 500 applicants so I really wasn't expecting to get an email about scheduling a phone interview. I'm overseas so they were very accommodating about setting up the interview for a time that was convenient for me. The interview only lasted about 20 minutes and I thought the questions asked were very typical but effective. A very normal interview experience leaving you thinking afterwards of how it went.

Interview Questions
    • give an example of a time you demonstrated leadership.   Answer Question

Post Production Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Disney ABC Television in January 2011.

Sent a cover letter & resume, received phone call the same day. Went in for interview the next week. Very friendly and laid back. Interview discussed personal work habits rather than experience. Was offered the job same day as interview and accepted. Was very comfortable and they made the interview as simple as possible.

Interview Questions
    • What would this company help you accomplish?   View Answer
    Internship

Artist Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Disney ABC Television.

They asked to see my qualifications, and offered me a job even though I apparently wasn't qualified. They were just desperate and the whole thing was a sad affair. I can see why they pay is better than normal, because no one wants to put up with this level of idiocy.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't ask any questions really. They didn't even interview anyone else as far as I know. That's a red flag if I've ever seen one.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disney ABC Television.

phone interview with HR and then meet with potential employer or team

Writer Interview

I was sent over by my agent and met with development executives who would show me a project they would like me to work on.

Interview Questions
    My agent negotiated with their business affairs department.

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disney ABC Television in June 2010.

Communication over email and phone, contact with HR, and finance department. Consisted of a two round interview, one with HR, and one with Finance department. The interview process was straight forward, and I was given an answer within 1 week. The hiring process was very easy and painless as well.

Interview Questions
    • None really. The interview was very straightforward, and very conversational and laid back. All behavioral and experience related questions.   Answer Question

Senior Storage Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Disney ABC Television.

one phone interview and one face to face

Director of Entertainment Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disney ABC Television.

Many rounds of interviews to fit the right positions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Disney ABC Television? Contribute to the Community!