Disney ABC Television Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.7

Senior Manager Interview

The interview process at this company is quite extensive. I met with over 8 people before anyone could make a decision. Each interview was between 30 - 45 minutes in length.

Negotiating is almost non-existent at the manager level. I was able to negotiate slightly more pay but that's about as far as it went.

Marketing Intern Interview

It started through a linked in application. There were around 500 applicants so I really wasn't expecting to get an email about scheduling a phone interview. I'm overseas so they were very accommodating about setting up the interview for a time that was convenient for me. The interview only lasted about 20 minutes and I thought the questions asked were very typical but effective. A very normal interview experience leaving you thinking afterwards of how it went.

Interview Questions
    • give an example of a time you demonstrated leadership.   Answer Question

Artist Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Disney ABC Television.

They asked to see my qualifications, and offered me a job even though I apparently wasn't qualified. They were just desperate and the whole thing was a sad affair. I can see why they pay is better than normal, because no one wants to put up with this level of idiocy.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't ask any questions really. They didn't even interview anyone else as far as I know. That's a red flag if I've ever seen one.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Disney ABC Television.

phone interview with HR and then meet with potential employer or team

Writer Interview

I was sent over by my agent and met with development executives who would show me a project they would like me to work on.

Interview Questions
    My agent negotiated with their business affairs department.

Senior Storage Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Disney ABC Television.

one phone interview and one face to face

Director of Entertainment Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Disney ABC Television.

Many rounds of interviews to fit the right positions.

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Disney ABC Television.

Multiple interviews with leaders

Had a better offer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Disney ABC Television in May 2013.

Recruiter contacted me via email to schedule the phone screening. Once we spoke, she was very cold. She didn't ask any employment related questions. Rather, she kept listing technical terms for me to define. Of course without any yes or no answer thus making this process really annoying.

Interview Questions
    • Recruiter: "i will now ask list some terms and you need to define them to the best of your knowledge. There is no Yes or No answer."   View Answer

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Disney ABC Television.

I applied online and received an email from one of the recruiters. My first interview with with an SVP, along with one of her colleagues, over the phone. They were interested to hear why I was interested in working for Disney and why I thought I would be a good fit for the role. It was a short introduction conversation. Later, I received a follow up to schedule another phone interview with a lower level manager. This interview was more question intensive.