Disney College Program

Updated Nov 18, 2014

2.3

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Disney College Program.

First step is a phone interview with an HR recruiter. Your basic questions: Why do you want to work at disney? (I mentioned that I was a fan of the CEO and some of the acquisitions he had made - she seemed to like that) What makes you a good fit here? What are some career goals?

The next step is an interview with an actual finance manager. I have not heard back yet but will update when I do.

The Process can take a while. They told me up to 12 weeks from the time an application is received.

Interview Questions
    • Not to many super hard questions yet. Those will probably come later when I interview with the actual finance manager.   Answer Question

Merchandise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

First I did the online application on the Disney College Program website. After that I took an online personality assessment quiz. Then I did a phone interview. The lady was very nice. She asked me a lot of situational questions and questions about my character.

Interview Questions
    • She asked me why I wanted a merchandise role and if I had any related experience.   Answer Question

I heard that the program has long back-breaking hours and you don't make enough money doing it.

Disney College Program - California Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Disney College Program.

I applied online through the Disney College Program site. After about 2 months, I got an email from Disney saying that I was a good candidate for the position, so they wanted me to take an online personality quiz. After taking the quiz, I was told (immediately after) that I was still eligible and to set up a phone interview. I selected a time that I was free and they called during the window. The representative was so sweet and fun to talk to, which made the interview overall pretty easy and stress-free.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me what three jobs I wanted at each park (since they have different opportunities), why I wanted them, and why I was qualified for each of them.   Answer Question

Bell Services Dispatcher - DCP Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Disney College Program.

Fantastic campus recruitment. Go and have the experience of a lifetime! The campus recruiter will have you submit and online application and the a phone interview. Final offers are made via-email.

None

Disney College Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Disney College Program.

applied online, got phone interview invitation in three days. Had the interview in one week. A lady called around 11:00 pm. She is very nice and all questions are basic, i.e. why apply? why qualify? background?

Interview Questions
    • All questions are basic but she may has follow up question. i.e how do you manage multiple task? give a specific example. she may ask questions regarding the example to know more details.   Answer Question

College Program Merchandising Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Disney College Program.

Applied online then had to take a personality screening test online. I passed this, then went on to a phone interview a week or two later. During phone interview, I was asked about my interest in the program and confirmed position interests along with general interview questions such as personal strengths and weaknesses. Overall a quick and relatively painless process.

Interview Questions
    • How would you approach a disagreement with a roommate?   Answer Question

Decided against taking a semester off school

Many of Them Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Disney College Program.

It starts by filling out an application at their website. After that you get an e-mail with multiple questions about yourself to see if you qualify for a phone interview. Be ready 15 minutes earlier because they might call you. They ask many situation questions so be prepared

No negotiation

College Program Attractions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Disney College Program.

You have small presentation on the website, then you fill out the application, after you will be sent an e-mail to do a web based interview to talk about the type of person you are (BE VERY HONEST) questions like: On a scale of 1-5 do you consider yourself a positive person? After that if you pass that stage they will invite you to have a phone interview. The phone interview depends on the area you want to work in. Since I wanted to work at attractions all my questions were related to that.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a child got upset because she couldn't go on the ride for being too small?   View Answer

Disney College Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Disney College Program.

First, you enter all your information online. After ,you will have to take a WBI test (which you basically answer a bunch of questions about personality). Then if you pass, you'll get your phone interview.

Disney College Program Fall/Fall Advantage 2014 Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Disney College Program in March 2014.

I applied on Sunday, February 23rd . I received the Web Based Interview that night, completed it and was immediately asked to schedule a phone interview. The interviewer asked questions about my work history, situational questions, and a couple of role based questions. I was not asked any questions about the role I was eventually offered (Attractions Cast Member).

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in the event of an emergency   View Answer
    Negotiation is NOT permitted. Additionally, make sure you make any preferences you have vis a vis ALL ROLES you indicate interest in at the time of the interview. It is not possible to make a request after you are given an offer. I fell into this trap, as I was offered a role I was not asked about during my interview and therefore did not have the opportunity/foresight to request a particular attraction.