Disney Consumer Products

Average Difficulty
26 candidate interviews

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in September 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview, exam, panel interview background check

Interview Questions

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in June 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed for a position with DCP as a financial analyst. Went through 5 challenging interviews and enjoyed meeting the individuals within the organization. Didn't end up getting the position but I enjoyed experience and that I was "runner up" in the decision. I thought I was the right candidate and 90% sure I would receive an offer. DCP attracts the right talent IMO.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Disney/DCP   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Glendale, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in January 2011.

Interview Details – Disney had an intensive interviewing process, and you get to meet the whole team.

They meticulously ask you questions about your previous experience and what can you bring in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The salary is not very negotiable, they're pretty strict

Digital Strategist Interview

Digital Strategist
Glendale, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in November 2013.

Interview Details – I met with a number of key stakeholders in one day at several campuses. The process seemed lengthy and the structure that wove these corporate officers together was unwieldy. It didn't seem like a few of the interviewers knew exactly what they needed from the position of why the position was important, just that they needed help.

I found one gentleman to be downright arrogant. He immediately asked me to solve a problem with no background on the "why" or "how" of the situation. It was a sort of "gotcha" moment that was intended to put people on the spot but it made him seem desperate.

In the end, DCP seems to have the financial backing of actual goods being sold, as opposed to Disney Interactive. I enjoyed speaking with Margita, however.

Interview Question – How do you grow social media communities?   Answer Question

Senior Designer Interview

Senior Designer
Glendale, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in February 2012.

Interview Details – A casual live presentation of select projects to the branding team members i would be specifically working with.

Interview Question – Did you really do all of this work?   View Answer

Learning Associate Interview

Learning Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in August 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was relatively casual, which is good to make the interviewee feel more at ease. The interview began with the person in charge of the department, and the conversation was more related to the interviewee's relevant work experience and also what the position entails. The second interview on the same day was with the recruiting director who asked a couple of scenario questions and wanted to generally assess if the interviewee had the span of experience and qualifications for the position and to be at Disney.

Interview Question – Compared to another candidate with more work experience, what makes you stand out for this position?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in February 2010.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews on the same day

Interview Question – Comment on recent transations, and how you would recommend to do or not to do?   Answer Question

Undergraduate Associate Interview

Undergraduate Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in August 2009.

Interview Details – met with the the human resources group first and then i met with the team i'd be working with, everyone was very nice and professional. a little overwhelming meeting with 4-5 people in one day.

Interview Question – why do you want to work at disney?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in June 2010.

Interview Details – Very extensive, tedious interview process. Interviewed with 4 different people on 4 different days, often with only a days' notice. After the 2nd interview, I had already decided that the position wasn't what I wanted, but I continued on for the interview practice. After the whole, drawn-out process, no one had the courtesy to call and say I didn't get the job. Shocking since I was told that it was down to 2 candidates. Not very respectful overall.

Interview Question – If I were a customer walking into the store, how would you greet me?   View Answer

Undergraduate Associate Interview

Undergraduate Associate
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in June 2009.

Interview Details – There was an initial phone interview, then two in-person interviews over a period of one month.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Disney Consumer Products

Worked for Disney Consumer Products? Contribute to the Community!