Disney Consumer Products

26 candidate interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Orlando, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in March 2013.

Interview Details – Put through many different interviews by their TEAM.. Asked many questions about product development, I thought there were tricky there were no easy answers. There were type of questions where you would please one person on interview team but not the others,, SO I fell a void

Interview Question – A product color is off the specification, the vendor offers to discount the order and still meet your timeline. To reorder the correct color it would take additional resources $... How would you handle it and Why?   View Answer

Undergraduate Associate Interview

Undergraduate Associate

Interviewed at Disney Consumer Products

Interview Details – Brief phone call interview and then Interview with a group of people. The process took about 3-4 weeks.

Interview Question – Questions were not too difficult for me personally, but should always be prepared   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Glendale, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in June 2012.

Interview Details – 1. Phone Interview: General questions and afterwards asked if I was still interested in the position.

2. In-Person Interview with a Manager: Very friendly, interview lasted almost an hour.
Wrote her a thank you email and she responded back.

I was never informed that I didn't get the position, or heard from anyone after that. I have been told from people that work there that they tend to hire internally or people who have interned for them before.

Interview Question – What would you like to work for Disney?

What is the latest Disney movie you've seen and how did you like it?
  Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Cast Member Interview

Cast Member
Overland Park, KS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in October 2011.

Interview Details – One interview with the manager where we talked about situations and how I would handle them.

Interview Question – You see someone shoplifting and they run out the door, what do you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none, starting pay was minimum wage.

Very Easy Interview

Wayne, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in May 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through Disney Careers website, was called to the store for an interview, interview was very low key and natural. Asked a few questions and just wanted to see my personality.

Interview Question – Not any that I can think of.   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied to the Disney Store in person and got a call about a week later from the store manager to schedule an interview. There were two other people at my interview, although I did see the manager interviewing a group before us that consisted of about ten people. The interview was simple enough, basic questions about why we wanted to work at Disney and our work experience. It lasted about twenty minutes. Later that night I received a call from the store saying they needed me to fill out more paperwork, which I went and filled out that night, and I was offered a job two days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was offered the job at above minimum wage and was happy with that so I didn’t try to negotiate. However, I’m sure negotiations would vary from store to store.

Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in May 2011.

Interview Details – They mainly ask questions to see if you can handle the hectic work environment, and then questions about your favorite Disney characters, and experiences just to get a feel for your personality and if you will fit into the work place.

Interview Question – Who is your Favorite Disney Character and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. You can AT MOST get them to give you a quarter more, but you have to be PUSHY!

Undergraduate Associate Interview

Undergraduate Associate
Glendale, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in December 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 3 seperate teams within the line of business forecasting & planning side. The interviews were casual and somewhat quirky. Since it was for an internship, I feel that their screening is less intensive. Probably the most important skill they look for is excel, especially pivot tables. If you throw out that you understand and can use pivot tables you will probably be on the short list of who they want to hire.

Interview Question – Have you ever failed at a project, and how did you handle that failure?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in August 2009.

Interview Details – I think the hiring was rushed since they really needed someone to fill in the position

Interview Question – What is your experience   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Lakeland, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in December 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview, no follow up. Usual questions.

Interview Question – An example of a difficult customer   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Disney Consumer Products

Worked for Disney Consumer Products? Contribute to the Community!