Disney Consumer Products

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Wayne, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in May 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through Disney Careers website, was called to the store for an interview, interview was very low key and natural. Asked a few questions and just wanted to see my personality.

Interview Question – Not any that I can think of.   Answer Question

Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in May 2011.

Interview Details – They mainly ask questions to see if you can handle the hectic work environment, and then questions about your favorite Disney characters, and experiences just to get a feel for your personality and if you will fit into the work place.

Interview Question – Who is your Favorite Disney Character and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. You can AT MOST get them to give you a quarter more, but you have to be PUSHY!

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied to the Disney Store in person and got a call about a week later from the store manager to schedule an interview. There were two other people at my interview, although I did see the manager interviewing a group before us that consisted of about ten people. The interview was simple enough, basic questions about why we wanted to work at Disney and our work experience. It lasted about twenty minutes. Later that night I received a call from the store saying they needed me to fill out more paperwork, which I went and filled out that night, and I was offered a job two days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was offered the job at above minimum wage and was happy with that so I didn’t try to negotiate. However, I’m sure negotiations would vary from store to store.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Disney Consumer Products

Worked for Disney Consumer Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Consumer Products Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Disney Consumer Products employees and interview candidates.