Disney

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Strategy Interview

Burbank, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Disney in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was a very thorough and complete process. Started on the phone and then moved to 3 rounds of in person interviews. They were in a big need to fill the role so it happened quickly. I met with people I would end up managing along with cross functional people I would work with.

Interview Question – None really. The people I interviewed with were more concerned with how I would help them keep their CYA going and provide them with protection if issues came up.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Disney

Worked for Disney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Director of Strategy interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Disney employees and interview candidates.