Disney

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Foods Interview

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disney in September 2012.

Interview Details – Very easy interview. Was asked about math skills to work at cash register. I was hired even though I have little experience. You just need to be enthusiastic about becoming a Cast Member. I was asked about situational happenings such as a spill in the restaurant. Very relaxed environment, yet still professional. Wonderful recruiter. Dress professionally!

Interview Question – I was given three events happening at once to list in order of priority, to test multitasking skills.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple. She offered me a choice of three of the parks, I chose my favorite, and she offered me three locations inside that park and I chose out of the three.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Disney

Worked for Disney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Foods interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Disney employees and interview candidates.