Disney Internet Group Interview Questions & Reviews in North Hollywood, CA

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Disney Internet Group.

I had a phone interview and after about 2 months a face to face after which I was hired on contract. Contract converted into a full time position in 3 months.

Senior Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Disney Internet Group in May 2008.

Phone interview with a recruiter, then two rounds of in-person interviews on separate days. First was with the Director to whom the job reported, two peers, and another internal staff member with whom the position would interact. The second round was with the Director again, his SVP boss, another peer, and two more staff members.

Interview Questions
    • What is your process for developing a project, from initiation to completion?   View Answer
    Salary offered was acceptable; benefits were exceptional.

Since I was joining the company mid-year, it would be 18 months before I'd be eligible for a Short Term Incentive Program (STIP) bonus. I was able to negotiate a signing bonus based on a pro-rated amount of the estimated STIP bonus.

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Disney Internet Group in September 2008.

The HR recruiter reached out to me regarding this role that I had applied for. She provided more detail about the role and asked I was still interested. I answered that I was interested and she set up an in-person interview for me.

The in-person interview consisted of meeting 4 team members in addition to talking to the HR recruiter at the beginning of the interview. The team members were very enjoyable to chat with, they just wanted to gauge how well I would fit into the team and the role. There were a few questions about my skills set and other questions about how I would handle certain situations.

After the in-person interview, I received a call that evening with a verbal offer. The offer letter was sent to me the following week and I officially accepted. They were able to run my background check throughout the next 2 weeks which coincided well with me giving my 2 weeks notice to my previous employer and wrapping up my previous role.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about how I would handle certain production requests for the team   Answer Question

Worked for Disney Internet Group? Contribute to the Community!