Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Disney Internet Group in June 2010.

- responded to a Craigslist ad
- had an initial phone interview
- had a day of in-person interviews
Overall I found the process standard and the interviews relatively easy.

Disney offered me $5K less than my previous position. When I tried to counter, they said they were at the limit to what they could offer me. IMHO this might be true; I am highly paid at what I do.

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Internet Group

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Disney Internet Group in January 2009.

Applied online on the website, was contacted by HR. Had initial phone interview with HR, followed up by phone interview by hiring manager. Was then invited to come onsite for an interview, and interviewed with 4 people (progam management staff & engineering staff) over 3-4 hours. All interviews were 1-1. Everyone was extremely friendly. I also felt they were pretty straightforward about some organizational and process challenges that they were facing. No major surprises in the interview, typical questions were short & long term career goals, and how did I handle unforseen issues that came up in my previous projects.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a situation in your project where something unexpected came up. And then keep asking "why" whenever I gave a response to dig into the reason for my rationale.   Answer Question