Disney Internet Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disney Internet Group in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed in person. Things seemed to go ok, so I was interested to hear back. However, after the interview I was never contacted by anyone at Disney again. I can live with not getting the job, but for them to not have the courtesy to let me know was just plain unprofessional. My advice is to look elsewhere for a job where you will be treated with more respect.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disney Internet Group in August 2008.

Interview Details – Standard software development interview process

Interview Question – Review log file and call out errors that you see   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Disney Internet Group

Worked for Disney Internet Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Internet Group Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Disney Internet Group employees and interview candidates.