Disney

174 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Real Estate Intern Interview

Burbank, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disney in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online through their job board and once was contacted via email by someone in HR wanting to set up a phone appointment. After the phone appointment (screening) I was invited to the lot in Burbank for an interview. I thought I would be interviewing with one person but I actually had three back to back interviews with the different supervisors in the department.

Interview Question – What do you know about the type of properties we own?   View Answer

Director Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Disney in February 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview with Disney recruiter then two rounds of interviews with more than two weeks between the interviews. After the first set of interviews (6 interviews lasting 30 minutes each) it took Disney two weeks to gather feedback information and decide on next steps. Feedback was that I was the lead candidate. 2nd round consisted of two 30 minute interviews that lasted more than an hour each. After two weeks, I tried to contact the hiring manager and recruiter via email and by phone. No response from either...

Interview Question – What is the cloud?   Answer Question

Disney Professional Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Disney.

Interview Details – - Applied online for Disney Professional Internships (They recommend applying for your top three favorites)
- Waited a week after application and was asked for a phone screening interview for applied internships via email
- Email asked to schedule an interview time, then a Disney HR representative will call within 10 minutes of your interview time
- Was asked basic interview questions such as: Why do you want to work with Disney? What can you offer? Etc.
- Waited two months for a second interview with a specific internship

Interview Question – Recall and tell of a specific time you've encountered a conflict in a group project and how it was resolved   Answer Question

Associate Counsel - Part-time Interview

Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Disney in January 2013.

Interview Details – First was a phone interview, very brief, they later followed up to say sorry they were moving slow and then later after that that they were pursuing other candidates more aggressively at that time.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interviewed at Disney

Interview Details – Technical interview followed by onsite.

Interview Question – What do you like most about our business?   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Burbank, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Disney.

Interview Details – Initial contact was made by a phone call. (received by the HR rep)
1st in-person interview was with the HR rep
2nd interview was with low level team members (peers)
3rd interview was with mid-high level team member (leads)
4th interview was with the Director and VP of the team

Interview Question – Explain in detail how a windows machine boots up. In as much technical detail as possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really any room to negotiate. An attempt was made, but all requests were declined immediately.

Attractions Interview

Lake Buena Vista, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Disney.

Interview Details – You apply online and then go through a thorough personality quiz, then if you pass you go to Downtown Disney (in a tough to find building) and take the interview. However, if your resume isn't perfect in every way (they make no concessions for how the economy's been) with a lot of recent experience in a related position, they'll make a big deal out of it and nicely but firmly berate you for it as if it's all your fault. They don't bother looking at anything until the interview so you have to go to the interview to know their feelings about your resume. Also if you don't answer questions exactly the way they want, they'll count it as wrong even if it's a usually good answer to the question. After they feel the screening is done, they immediately tell you if you've moved on to the next interview or not. They obviously get a lot of candidates for each position. Since most jobs listed online (which is where all listings are) are college internships, that really cuts down the # of non-intern jobs. So they're as picky as possible. Only apply if you're really confident you can get in.

Interview Question – What would you do if a kid is throwing a tantrum and the parent is angry?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interviewed at Disney

Interview Details – Process was fairly straight forward, recruiter call, followed by a management call, and then an onsite. The difficult part was it was somewhat disorganized and had the hurry up and wait feeling. Everyone was very friendly and open, easy to converse with. Company has a very open culture and encourages moving around/meeting others.

Interview Question – None really, a few basic case questions, just stop and think and you'll be fine. They did want samples of previous work.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mobile Connected Devices Graduate Internship Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Disney in March 2014.

Interview Details – Receiving an email to schedule for a phone screen, I search on glass door and found out that the first phone screen would be surround by behavioral questions.

And it is actually in this way! The recruiter called me and told me that this is not going to be a code interview, and probably could not be called an interview since she is going to tell me more about the position. Then she explain about the position, check my availability, let me know where I would work, and how long I am expected to work a week.

She did read through my resume really carefully, so ask about what's my primary coding language, and what's the second. She also ask me about my game development which I don't have, I told her that I only have experience on develop systems.

She asked about the project I listed in the resume, wanted to know how it goes, and whether it is a self-project or school project.

Overall the experience is just great! The recruiter is so nice and friendly and eager to know more about you!

Interview Question – Probably talking about my game dev experience which I don't have   Answer Question

Disney Professional Internship: Environmental Policy Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Disney.

Interview Details – Did initial phone screen interview. Was asked about how previous experience relates to job requirements. Took about 20 minutes.

Interview Question – What got me interested in environmental issues?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Disney

Worked for Disney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney interview questions and advice. All 174 interview reviews posted anonymously by Disney employees and interview candidates.