Disney Parks & Resorts Attractions Cast Member Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015
Updated Mar 19, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in February 2015.

This was my first job interview so i did not know what to expect. I went in the cast member building, then signed in, then waited about 30 minutes to get called in for my interview. The interviewer was very nice and friendly. She asked me a couple of questions then told me that i had no job experience and they wanted experience for the attractions position. However, She gave me two other options such as quick service and hostess in restaurants and told me that whenever a position opened up they would schedule a phone interview. So i took the quick service and then she said that we will be in touch within 6 months. So i applied in February and am scheduled for my phone interview April.

Interview Questions
  • Why disney? Tell me about yourself. Work with a team or alone better? Difficult situation, how did you solve it? Do you think you'll be a good asset? why? Tell me some of the responsibilities as the job?   Answer Question
She gave me two other options.

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in November 2014.

I applied online on September 18th. I didn't hear back until around November 18th, including a visit to the casting center to see if I could speed up the process. When I did hear back, they asked to set up a web based interview. I want to start a job very soon, so I scheduled it immediately. It asked personality questions and many " What would you do if .. " type questions. The interview had me answer those questions within 20 seconds or it would move on. It wasn't hard though. After that, on the same day, I received another email stating they would like to set up an in person interview. It was a Friday and I scheduled it for the following Tuesday. So, I went to the casting center and sat down in the lounge area for about 15 minutes before my designated recruiter came out and introduced himself. He led me into a small office hallway and then into a small room. He asked me a few questions, told me about the position I applied for, and asked me about my previous work experience. He hired me on the spot. I am put on a waiting list until a position opens up :)

He also said that when an attractions position does open up, I will have to set up a time for him to call me and explain in further detail about the job and training.

No negotiations needed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2014.

I applied at disney online and received a web interview 30 mins later. It is basically a personality test. Once you pass that, they will send you an email to schedule an in person interview. I was able to schedule an interview in 3 days. When I interviews they asked me why I wanted to work here, their priority, and availability. Then they took me to the fingerprint and picture room.

Interview Questions
    • What is more important?
      Getting people through fast pass?
      Telling a kid that he is too short for the ride?
      Answer phone calls?

View Answer

Attractions Cast Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2014.

I was interviewed at Walt Disney World Casting Center. She asked me about my work experience before and seems like just questions followed the resume. And how I think about the position.

Interview Questions
    • About my OPT and less work experience. I did not get the job anyway   Answer Question

Attraction Cast Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in January 2014.

Interview process was easy. She asked me if I knew all 4 parks and then asked me about my past experience and why disney. She offered me 3 job s she thought I would love and I chose attractions.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions very easy interview, very friendly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

The process may have changed since my time there, it is a one-on-one interview that assesses your values and abilities. After about 30 minutes, the interviewer will give several options on what your initial position will be.

Interview Questions
    • What interested you to apply for a position here?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation, the job was Union-mandated to start at a specific wage.

Attractions Cast Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

I was basically asked simple questions such as, "Why would you like to work for Disney?". I was also asked if I would like to work at attractions or work at another opening. They seemed to have a lot of openings available, and were eager to fill the positions.

Interview Questions
    • Getting offered another position when I applied to another.   Answer Question

Attractions Cast Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Applied online received a email within 30 minutes for web based interview. It tells you right away if you based and schedule a in person interview. Wait until someone calls your name and make sure you have good availability that is what they are looking for at least 3 days

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Hired in 2002. Use to be nothing but in-person, 3 person group interviews, but my understanding is that this has since changed. Walked in to casting office, and was offered an interview later in the same week. Interview was easy and fairly casual. Was offered a job on the same day as interview. Dressed professionally... however many I see going for interviews now are dressed inappropriately and still get jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Normal generic job questions, such as explain a time where you were in a group setting that not everyone agreed on an answer/solution for something.   Answer Question
    They had me come in for a one on one in which I was offered a job in a specific department based on what I had indicated interest in. Not all departments are available all the time, so something you will be offered something in a location you might not be interested in with the opportunity to transfer 6 months into your employment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2013.

Filled out online paperwork and never got a call or email. Waited 6 months on the dot and applied again. Was emailed within the hour about an online interview(really easy basic personality questionnaire). 20 minutes after that emailed to schedule a face to face interview within the the 7 next days. Showed up 20 minutes early, waited for an hour and finally got in. Really basic tell me about yourself, why do you want to work for Disney?. After interview I was told the initial job I applied for would require a 2nd interview and the next available date for it was in June and it isn't guaranteed I would be hired for it. Or I could take an attractions job and start immediately, so I took the guaranteed money.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an experience where you helped an unfriendly irate guest?   View Answer