Disney Parks & Resorts

24 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Attraction Cast Member Interview

Attraction Cast Member

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in January 2014.

Interview Details – Interview process was easy. She asked me if I knew all 4 parks and then asked me about my past experience and why disney. She offered me 3 job s she thought I would love and I chose attractions.

Interview Question – no difficult questions very easy interview, very friendly.   Answer Question

Aurora, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was rather easy. I applied, they set up an interview through email communication. I went to a website and clicked on my preferred day and time. They did a phone interview. They asked a few questions such as "Why do you want to work for Disney", "Why should we hire you". They sent an email out after the interview thanking me for interviewing. They then contact you by phone if you get the job and by email if you do not.

Interview Question – "Are you creative?" I'm assuming they asked this to gauge how easily I could bring the "show" to life.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not really able to negotiate. Just expected to move down, get a place and start on a certain day.

Attractions Cast Member

I applied online - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2014.

Interview Details – I was interviewed at Walt Disney World Casting Center. She asked me about my work experience before and seems like just questions followed the resume. And how I think about the position.

Interview Question – About my OPT and less work experience. I did not get the job anyway   Answer Question

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied at disney online and received a web interview 30 mins later. It is basically a personality test. Once you pass that, they will send you an email to schedule an in person interview. I was able to schedule an interview in 3 days. When I interviews they asked me why I wanted to work here, their priority, and availability. Then they took me to the fingerprint and picture room.

Interview Question – What is more important?
Getting people through fast pass?
Telling a kid that he is too short for the ride?
Answer phone calls?
  View Answer

Anaheim, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview Details – The process may have changed since my time there, it is a one-on-one interview that assesses your values and abilities. After about 30 minutes, the interviewer will give several options on what your initial position will be.

Interview Question – What interested you to apply for a position here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, the job was Union-mandated to start at a specific wage.

Attractions Cast Member

I applied online and interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview Details – I was basically asked simple questions such as, "Why would you like to work for Disney?". I was also asked if I would like to work at attractions or work at another opening. They seemed to have a lot of openings available, and were eager to fill the positions.

Interview Question – Getting offered another position when I applied to another.   Answer Question

Anaheim, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out online paperwork and never got a call or email. Waited 6 months on the dot and applied again. Was emailed within the hour about an online interview(really easy basic personality questionnaire). 20 minutes after that emailed to schedule a face to face interview within the the 7 next days. Showed up 20 minutes early, waited for an hour and finally got in. Really basic tell me about yourself, why do you want to work for Disney?. After interview I was told the initial job I applied for would require a 2nd interview and the next available date for it was in June and it isn't guaranteed I would be hired for it. Or I could take an attractions job and start immediately, so I took the guaranteed money.

Interview Question – Tell me about an experience where you helped an unfriendly irate guest?   View Answer

Attractions Cast Member

I applied online and interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview Details – Applied online received a email within 30 minutes for web based interview. It tells you right away if you based and schedule a in person interview. Wait until someone calls your name and make sure you have good availability that is what they are looking for at least 3 days

Interview Question – Nothing difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Anaheim, CA

Interview Details – Hired in 2002. Use to be nothing but in-person, 3 person group interviews, but my understanding is that this has since changed. Walked in to casting office, and was offered an interview later in the same week. Interview was easy and fairly casual. Was offered a job on the same day as interview. Dressed professionally... however many I see going for interviews now are dressed inappropriately and still get jobs.

Interview Question – Normal generic job questions, such as explain a time where you were in a group setting that not everyone agreed on an answer/solution for something.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They had me come in for a one on one in which I was offered a job in a specific department based on what I had indicated interest in. Not all departments are available all the time, so something you will be offered something in a location you might not be interested in with the opportunity to transfer 6 months into your employment.

Anaheim, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in October 2012.

Interview Details – Submit applcation online, face to face interview.

Interview Question – There isn't one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There are no negotiation.

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!