Disney Parks & Resorts Attractions Cast Member Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I originally applied for F&B Hostess Part-Time. I got an e-mail a week later for a web based interview (basically a personality test). After finishing the WBI, they'll tell you right away if you get a second interview or not. I scheduled my appointment for the following week (basically today). I was nervous because I was afraid that my past experience in food service and current job (a retail store) won't help. The recruiter asked if I was interested in other positions and the first thing I said was attractions. Then retail because I'm more experienced in that. He asked me a lot of questions pertaining to attractions, such as scenarios, safety, etc. He offered me a position as an attractions cast member and I gladly accepted the offer! I have to set up my own appointment for the drug test. Background check is required.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want work for Disney?   Answer Question
  • How would your friends describe you?   Answer Question
  • What would you do if a child doesn't reach the minimum height requirement by an inch? What do you do or say if he starts crying?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and immediately got an email saying I can take the online based interview. This is basically just a personality test. From there I got an email for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite park and why?   2 Answers
    • What do you consider an outstanding cast member?   1 Answer
    • What do you consider to be attractions?   1 Answer
    • What do you do, it's late at night your ride is closed and an angry guest come up to wanting to ride the ride?   1 Answer

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in May 2015.

Interview

It was very relaxed. They basically asked me to explain my interests and why I would like to work at disney. The interview lasted about 20 mins, and she told me she would like to hire me, but I would have to wait a little bit until some things opened up that fit my schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I put in a online application. Immediately got a response to set up a interview. At interview the position I originally applied for I did not meet requirements. So they put me under attractions instead. After interview i got a call 3 weeks later about information for the job and what shoes, socks, and makeup (to cover my tattoos) i needed. Then they sent me to a drug test. 3 weeks later I had to go in and copy paperwork for them, and a week from then I started my first day.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask me any basic interview questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

This was my first job interview so i did not know what to expect. I went in the cast member building, then signed in, then waited about 30 minutes to get called in for my interview. The interviewer was very nice and friendly. She asked me a couple of questions then told me that i had no job experience and they wanted experience for the attractions position. However, She gave me two other options such as quick service and hostess in restaurants and told me that whenever a position opened up they would schedule a phone interview. So i took the quick service and then she said that we will be in touch within 6 months. So i applied in February and am scheduled for my phone interview April.

Interview Questions

• Why disney? Tell me about yourself. Work with a team or alone better? Difficult situation, how did you solve it? Do you think you'll be a good asset? why? Tell me some of the responsibilities as the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

She gave me two other options.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online on September 18th. I didn't hear back until around November 18th, including a visit to the casting center to see if I could speed up the process. When I did hear back, they asked to set up a web based interview. I want to start a job very soon, so I scheduled it immediately. It asked personality questions and many " What would you do if .. " type questions. The interview had me answer those questions within 20 seconds or it would move on. It wasn't hard though. After that, on the same day, I received another email stating they would like to set up an in person interview. It was a Friday and I scheduled it for the following Tuesday. So, I went to the casting center and sat down in the lounge area for about 15 minutes before my designated recruiter came out and introduced himself. He led me into a small office hallway and then into a small room. He asked me a few questions, told me about the position I applied for, and asked me about my previous work experience. He hired me on the spot. I am put on a waiting list until a position opens up :) He also said that when an attractions position does open up, I will have to set up a time for him to call me and explain in further detail about the job and training.

Interview Questions

• Why would I like to work for Disney?   1 Answer
    • What is my availability like?   1 Answer
    • What kind of previous work experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • Are you aware of what you're getting into?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations needed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied at disney online and received a web interview 30 mins later. It is basically a personality test. Once you pass that, they will send you an email to schedule an in person interview. I was able to schedule an interview in 3 days. When I interviews they asked me why I wanted to work here, their priority, and availability. Then they took me to the fingerprint and picture room.

Interview Questions

• What is more important? Getting people through fast pass? Telling a kid that he is too short for the ride? Answer phone calls?   1 Answer

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed at Walt Disney World Casting Center. She asked me about my work experience before and seems like just questions followed the resume. And how I think about the position.

Interview Questions

• About my OPT and less work experience. I did not get the job anyway   Answer Question

Attraction Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was easy. She asked me if I knew all 4 parks and then asked me about my past experience and why disney. She offered me 3 job s she thought I would love and I chose attractions.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions very easy interview, very friendly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

The process may have changed since my time there, it is a one-on-one interview that assesses your values and abilities. After about 30 minutes, the interviewer will give several options on what your initial position will be.

Interview Questions

• What interested you to apply for a position here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, the job was Union-mandated to start at a specific wage.