Disney Parks & Resorts Attractions Cast Member Interview Questions

1.9

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2014.

I applied at disney online and received a web interview 30 mins later. It is basically a personality test. Once you pass that, they will send you an email to schedule an in person interview. I was able to schedule an interview in 3 days. When I interviews they asked me why I wanted to work here, their priority, and availability. Then they took me to the fingerprint and picture room.

Interview Questions
  • What is more important?
    Getting people through fast pass?
    Telling a kid that he is too short for the ride?
    Answer phone calls?
      View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Attractions Cast Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2014.

I was interviewed at Walt Disney World Casting Center. She asked me about my work experience before and seems like just questions followed the resume. And how I think about the position.

Interview Questions
    • About my OPT and less work experience. I did not get the job anyway   Answer Question

Attraction Cast Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in January 2014.

Interview process was easy. She asked me if I knew all 4 parks and then asked me about my past experience and why disney. She offered me 3 job s she thought I would love and I chose attractions.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions very easy interview, very friendly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

The process may have changed since my time there, it is a one-on-one interview that assesses your values and abilities. After about 30 minutes, the interviewer will give several options on what your initial position will be.

Interview Questions
    • What interested you to apply for a position here?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation, the job was Union-mandated to start at a specific wage.

Attractions Cast Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

I was basically asked simple questions such as, "Why would you like to work for Disney?". I was also asked if I would like to work at attractions or work at another opening. They seemed to have a lot of openings available, and were eager to fill the positions.

Interview Questions
    • Getting offered another position when I applied to another.   Answer Question

Attractions Cast Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Applied online received a email within 30 minutes for web based interview. It tells you right away if you based and schedule a in person interview. Wait until someone calls your name and make sure you have good availability that is what they are looking for at least 3 days

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Hired in 2002. Use to be nothing but in-person, 3 person group interviews, but my understanding is that this has since changed. Walked in to casting office, and was offered an interview later in the same week. Interview was easy and fairly casual. Was offered a job on the same day as interview. Dressed professionally... however many I see going for interviews now are dressed inappropriately and still get jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Normal generic job questions, such as explain a time where you were in a group setting that not everyone agreed on an answer/solution for something.   Answer Question
    They had me come in for a one on one in which I was offered a job in a specific department based on what I had indicated interest in. Not all departments are available all the time, so something you will be offered something in a location you might not be interested in with the opportunity to transfer 6 months into your employment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2013.

Filled out online paperwork and never got a call or email. Waited 6 months on the dot and applied again. Was emailed within the hour about an online interview(really easy basic personality questionnaire). 20 minutes after that emailed to schedule a face to face interview within the the 7 next days. Showed up 20 minutes early, waited for an hour and finally got in. Really basic tell me about yourself, why do you want to work for Disney?. After interview I was told the initial job I applied for would require a 2nd interview and the next available date for it was in June and it isn't guaranteed I would be hired for it. Or I could take an attractions job and start immediately, so I took the guaranteed money.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an experience where you helped an unfriendly irate guest?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in November 2012.

I applied at Disneyland in Anaheim. You have to apply online, and you can only apply every 6 months. If they like what you put on your application, you have to complete the "online interview" which is basically a personality test. You have to let them know that you work well with others, work hard, and love to help people. Be honest, and be extreme in your answers (strongly agree or strongly disagree.)

The in-person interview takes place at the casting office at Disneyland. You definitely want to show that you are enthusiastic about working there, that you like working with people and creating a great experience for guests. Just be relaxed and smile, and it should go fine.

Now, one of the most important factors is availability. For part-time the interviewer told me minimum availability was 24 hours Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I was unable to offer full availability these days, so I didn't get the job, but it you have a free and open schedule and are willing to work any day and time, they will love you.

Interview Questions
    • Sometimes when customers are unhappy with a product or service, they will as for a discount or refund. People disagree on whether you should give a refund or not. What is your opinion?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in October 2012.

Submit applcation online, face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    There are no negotiation.