Disney Parks & Resorts Business Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Orlando, FL
Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in April 2012.

The interview seemed very scripted, I was put in a room with 4 people that read questions one at a time from a paper then writing down what I said.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

I applied through internal referral, I sent in my CV in late November, received an interview call in mid December, there wasn't any phone interview, I was just required to verify my details and a face to face interview was set up.

On the day I arrived early and waited there, you will be required to fill in a form about your personal details etc, you know, the expected.

Then i was taken up to a room where the team manager interviewed me, after team manager it was interview by the regional director and then the HR manager.

the entire interview lasted for about 3 hours, they asked many different sorts of questions, like why Disney (the expected) why aren't you interested in working for investment banks, I have 2 majors and they asked me why don't I want a job related to the other major. basically all sorts of questions. Also it was very competency and past experience based. They did ask me on their current balance sheet and profit and loss, but it wasn't on great depth.

I am expecting for a second interview, because their interview process is quite long and slow, as commented by current employee as well as verified by the HR person.

Interview Questions
    • why don't you apply for investment banking position   View Answer

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!