Disney Parks & Resorts

Updated Nov 8, 2014

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

It was a position within the Risk Management dept. Applied online, got a recruiter phone screen in about 2 weeks. After that an in-person interview was set up for the following week. Interviewed with the hiring manager, the manager's team leader, and two analysts. The interview went well overall. The team dynamics were great. I was told that it was the only round of interview and that I would be notified before the end of the month. I called back after two weeks of no response, and learned that they hired an internal candidate.

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

I applied online to a few positions. I got a pre-screen call 2 weeks later? Not sure about exact time, but quickly. It was easy- as long as you're not too awkward. Then I had my first interviewers for my second choice position call and interview me. It was technical, and I messed up a tiny bit, but they were SUPER SUPER SWEET, and I found out a week later that I got the job. After 3 weeks, I found out that my first position wanted to interview me. I ended up having a panel interview with them, and it went great. Got the call with an offer the very next day. I had asked my first team permission before interviewing with the second team, and they were so nice that they said they would hold the position if i didn't get the second offer. I felt terrible, but they assured me it was fine. I still feel bad about such a situation and would try to avoid something like that in the future. Both pay rates were similar and very low...but it was my first internship so I definitely couldn't complain.

The interviews were mostly behavioral, if you do well there you move on to some technical questions. Not too difficult, but will depend on the job. Really great people, great interviewers. Don't lie and be honest. Loved my time with Disney, and might go back one day. Pay will probably also depend on qualifications.

All interviews were on the phone for me.

No negotiation allowed for me.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in June 2014.

I have been applying to jobs at Disney for over a year and have completed other phone screens and video interviews. For this role I completed phone screen with internal recruiter and one manager. I was scheduled for a video interview with hiring manager the next week. Entire process ran smoothly and without delays as there was some urgency to getting the position filled.

Interview Questions
    Easy process, I knew the hiring range going in and they exceeded my existing salary which was at the top end of the range.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in April 2012.

The interview seemed very scripted, I was put in a room with 4 people that read questions one at a time from a paper then writing down what I said.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

I applied through internal referral, I sent in my CV in late November, received an interview call in mid December, there wasn't any phone interview, I was just required to verify my details and a face to face interview was set up.

On the day I arrived early and waited there, you will be required to fill in a form about your personal details etc, you know, the expected.

Then i was taken up to a room where the team manager interviewed me, after team manager it was interview by the regional director and then the HR manager.

the entire interview lasted for about 3 hours, they asked many different sorts of questions, like why Disney (the expected) why aren't you interested in working for investment banks, I have 2 majors and they asked me why don't I want a job related to the other major. basically all sorts of questions. Also it was very competency and past experience based. They did ask me on their current balance sheet and profit and loss, but it wasn't on great depth.

I am expecting for a second interview, because their interview process is quite long and slow, as commented by current employee as well as verified by the HR person.

Interview Questions
    • why don't you apply for investment banking position   View Answer