Disney Parks & Resorts

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Anaheim, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview I had was over the phone. It was very laid back and not hard. But when applying its a good idea to come in business casual. The cast members were very nice and friendly. I went through the College Program which has tons of lessons of understanding Disney.

Interview Question – Most questions were why did you choose to work for Disney and why.   Answer Question

Anaheim, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in December 2010.

Interview Details – This was a very simple interview. They asked very basic questions such as: What are your strengths and weaknesses, what do you know about this company, what would your friends say about you. Just be on time and be well dressed. They are very strict on appearance so it'll look bad if you come to the interview in anything less than professional.

Interview Questions

CP Food and Beverage Host

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in October 2009.

Interview Details – You apply online and first must take a basic survey. These are basic questions and as long as you answer honestly and have common sense, you should make it past fine. The next step in the process is the phone interview. My interview was with a very nice lady. She basically was like a mom. She asked basic questions "strengths/weaknesses" and that stuff.

Interview Questions

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!