Disney Parks & Resorts CP Food and Beverage Host Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

They sent a link to take the web based interview. It was a personality test. Then they asked me to come for an interview. The interview process was great and my recruiter was really nice and he made me less nervous. I didn't have the experience for Host/hostess but he gave me options. Attractions, Cusdotial, quick service and Merchandise. I choose Quick service and Custodial. He said he would put me on a wait list and it would activate after I graduated hs in May. I was a lil sad but I really appreciated them putting my education first. But, 2 days later they told me to schedule a phone interview. The recruiter just told me I am working at Magic kingdom, my salary and told me to bring in paper work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Disney?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview went pretty easily. My interviewer just asked me about my life, previous work experience, goals, and stuff like that. They're very big on knowing how long you would want to stay with the Disney company and what you want out of it. All the people there are as sweet as sugar but it was expected.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the best cases of customer service you have experienced?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

This was a very simple interview. They asked very basic questions such as: What are your strengths and weaknesses, what do you know about this company, what would your friends say about you. Just be on time and be well dressed. They are very strict on appearance so it'll look bad if you come to the interview in anything less than professional.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview I had was over the phone. It was very laid back and not hard. But when applying its a good idea to come in business casual. The cast members were very nice and friendly. I went through the College Program which has tons of lessons of understanding Disney.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were why did you choose to work for Disney and why.   Answer Question

CP Food and Beverage Host Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in October 2009.

Interview

You apply online and first must take a basic survey. These are basic questions and as long as you answer honestly and have common sense, you should make it past fine. The next step in the process is the phone interview. My interview was with a very nice lady. She basically was like a mom. She asked basic questions "strengths/weaknesses" and that stuff.