Disney Parks & Resorts

Updated Jul 22, 2014

2.2

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cast Member Interview

the hiring process was very simple first online application within a couple of hours a phone interview then face to face once face to face interview was complete was offered the position on the spot. Had to do fingerprinting as well

Interview Questions
  • Not many difficult question in the process just basic interview questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Cast Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Overall a pretty easy interview. Make sure to go in looking clean cut because they expect their workers to have the "Disney look" so leave a good impression!

Cast Member Interview

It's a very difficult interview process. They want you to be as clean cut as possible and as flexible with your time as possible. If you ask questions about scheduling they see it as a red flag, even if you're a student. Worry about that after you're hired. Discuss those things with the scheduling dept.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think sets Disney apart and why do you want to work here?   View Answer
    There was none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

I applied during summer break from high school and I went through one interview.

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in June 2011.

Apply on line. Get a call for a phone interview. And later a in person interview.

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2011.

I applied online and was given a contact number to schedule a phone interview according to my convenience. The interviewer was very nice and chatty; he asked me general interview questions like my work experience, challenges I overcame, my personal qualities, etc. It was my first job interview outside college and I was very nervous, but online advice I read about being perky and enthusiastic definitely helped mitigate what could have been a very awkward interview.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is the difference between Quick-Service Food & Beverage and Concierge? (my two top choices)   Answer Question

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in January 2014.

Very long process, you begin by submitting an online application form sometime in September. Get contacted around December for additional information if you've made it through the first screening process. After that you are offered an in-person interview either in Toronto or Montreal within the next two weeks. The day of the interview you must attend a presentation that morning where they review the positions available. They will do about 50 interviews a day so you sit in the waiting room until you are called in. The interviewers themselves are really friendly and outgoing so it's a fairly simple interview to go through- its the process itself that is long and tedious.

Interview Questions
    • Wasn't really asked any difficult questions- just the basic "Why do you want to work for Disney" and "How will your university degree apply to this position"   View Answer

Cast Member Interview

The interview process was highly managed but was interesting at the same time, discussed about key interests and hobbies.

Cast Member Interview

I joined the International College Program. It is kind of a program preparing for university students worldwide. First round is screened by school. And then will meet the hiring managers from Disney. It is a casual chat to test your colloquial English. Then offer is given.

Interview Questions
    • Not really. I think the important thing is being positive and being energetic. Shows them you have the stamina to do the work.   Answer Question

Cast Member Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in December 2010.

First I went to a seminar about the program at my college , I then pick which Disney Park I wanted to work at , Also I had to have a great GPA in college

Interview Questions
    • should I go live in Orlando Florida , or California   View Answer
    • Live in Orlando , Florida for three months or for six months   View Answer
    Going to live somewhere where I never lived before