Disney Parks & Resorts Cast Member Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2015

2.1

Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Submitted an application online for an hourly position and received an invitation to take a personality test a few days later. Immediately after the test I was informed that I passed and got to schedule my in-person interview. During the interview we went over my resume and job descriptions, and a few questions about why I wanted to work for the company and why I think I'd be a good fit. We took a break and then my recruiter gave me job descriptions for two positions that I might do well in, and to pick a preference. I was waitlisted for up to six months because there weren't any spots available, but contacted a week later for my second interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Cast Member Interview

Interview

the hiring process was very simple first online application within a couple of hours a phone interview then face to face once face to face interview was complete was offered the position on the spot. Had to do fingerprinting as well

Interview Questions

• Not many difficult question in the process just basic interview questions   Answer Question

Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Overall a pretty easy interview. Make sure to go in looking clean cut because they expect their workers to have the "Disney look" so leave a good impression!

Cast Member Interview

Interview

It's a very difficult interview process. They want you to be as clean cut as possible and as flexible with your time as possible. If you ask questions about scheduling they see it as a red flag, even if you're a student. Worry about that after you're hired. Discuss those things with the scheduling dept.

Interview Questions

• What do you think sets Disney apart and why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Lake Buena Vista, FL).

Interview

I applied during summer break from high school and I went through one interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2013.

Interview

I first had to take a character test online as part of the pre-screening before the interview. Once that was done, I scheduled a time for an over the phone interview. The phone interview wasn't too bad. The interviewer tries to get a feel of your personality and whether you're a good match for any job openings. They give a scenario and ask you how you would act in that given scenario. After my phone interview, the interviewer said that they will get back to me in 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• You are currently working on a task, your fellow cast member asks you for help and right after a guest is asking you for help as well. How would you approach this situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

Apply on line. Get a call for a phone interview. And later a in person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was given a contact number to schedule a phone interview according to my convenience. The interviewer was very nice and chatty; he asked me general interview questions like my work experience, challenges I overcame, my personal qualities, etc. It was my first job interview outside college and I was very nervous, but online advice I read about being perky and enthusiastic definitely helped mitigate what could have been a very awkward interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the difference between Quick-Service Food & Beverage and Concierge? (my two top choices)   Answer Question

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

Very long process, you begin by submitting an online application form sometime in September. Get contacted around December for additional information if you've made it through the first screening process. After that you are offered an in-person interview either in Toronto or Montreal within the next two weeks. The day of the interview you must attend a presentation that morning where they review the positions available. They will do about 50 interviews a day so you sit in the waiting room until you are called in. The interviewers themselves are really friendly and outgoing so it's a fairly simple interview to go through- its the process itself that is long and tedious.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't really asked any difficult questions- just the basic "Why do you want to work for Disney" and "How will your university degree apply to this position"   1 Answer

Cast Member Interview

Interview

The interview process was highly managed but was interesting at the same time, discussed about key interests and hobbies.