Disney Parks & Resorts College Program Interview Questions

1.4

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

College Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Applied online with a basic web based interview. Waited a few weeks until I received an email asking to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was very basic questions. Why Disney? What previous experience do you think makes you a good candidate for this job? What do you think the requirements of this job are? Etc.

No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

College Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Phone interview was a nice and different way of doing an interview.

Really easy

College Program Interview

Hiring process is simple beginning with web based interview, and if that is passed, you continue to schedule a phone interview. After that you'll be contacted anywhere from the next day to over a month depending on when you applied after applications were released.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of behavioral questions..be prepared to use your experience as answers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in February 2009.

I did it through University recruiting, so first we had to do some online assessment, in which we indicated what position we were interested in, our educational background, etc. Then, it was followed-up with a phone interview, and then an acceptance packet via snail mail

Interview Questions
    • why do you think you are the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question
    none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in August 2010.

simple phone interview asking why you want to work at disney, situational questions and such

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2011.

After applying online and taking a pre-screening test, I signed up for an interview with the Disney College Program. You only have one phone interview and it lasts a maximum of 30 minutes. Just be honest and open in your interview...The questions are pretty standard, ranging from why you want to work for Disney to your previous experiences in the hospitality industry. They will ask you about a time when you had guest interaction and how you feel about interaction with guests from different cultures, as well as a few questions about situations that you might encounter, depending on the jobs that you selected to apply for. They will also ask if you would consider custodial or quick service, but usually if you say you will, that's what they will give you. So if you don't want to do that, just say no. They will also ask if you have ever been to Disney, or what you associate with Disney World. After the interview, they will contact you within a given period of time (they will tell you in the interview) with whether or not you were accepted, and for what position. You will receive this by mail. It's pretty easy to get this job, not a lot of people are rejected. Just make sure you know what you're getting yourself into before you apply because it is not for everyone.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if, as a Fairy Godmother in training, a child did not want to get her hair and make up done?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in January 2009.

Relatively painless process. I applied online and got contacted for a phone interview about a month later. They asked basic questions like "tell me about yourself" and "why do you want to work for Disney?". A few days later I got an e-mail invitng me to an in-person interview.

There was a large group at the interview, and we watched a presentation. The recruiters were watching us to see if we smiled and were warm with the other interviewees. Then we were called into a room in groups of 2 or 3 and asked very simple questions about our resume. From that point it was pretty obvious you either had it, or you didn't.

I think almost everyone at the interview was offered a position in the College Program.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in January 2008.

First you have to submit the application through their website. Then make an appointment with one of the recruiters. They will call you and ask you couple questions which are pretty easy usually. They will ask you which position you wanna work and will really try their best to make it work.

College Program Interview

They come to campus and make it seem like it's the best job in the word. Once you get there you find out the two through snow tip wages except for most boys are bringing bags the roommates are sign based on who you're standing in line with their is a lot of drugs if you pick up your phone on your day off they can ask you to come in

College Program Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Phone Interview through phone after pass the personality questions. Schedule interview through website. They are looking for energetic, hard working and people friendly staffs. Received offer via email. Mostly behavioral interview questions

Interview Questions

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!