Disney Parks & Resorts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Costuming Interview

Costuming
Anaheim, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in April 2013.

Interview Details – wait to be called up; the interview went well and fast, although the lady sounded as if talking out of a script. My position "wasn't available" so another option was avail. which sounded great, only for her to tell me that they would "get back to me" ... Which I was confused by...but I guess that's how Disney rolls. I had other Disney interview that went about the same.

Interview Question – It all went pretty smooth.   Answer Question

Costuming Interview

Costuming
Anaheim, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in February 2010.

Interview Details – Came in to apply in person, applied on the computer waited for about an 30 minutes. Got called to take personality test. If you don't pass the test you don't continue to the next step. About 10 minutes later I was called in for the interview. She asked a couple of questions and I was hired.

Interview Questions

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!