Disney Parks & Resorts Costuming Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

The HR called, and I answered the phone. We talked like about 20 minutes, and she said manager would call me in 5 days. Thank you. So I waited for 2 days and talked to 2 managers, they are both very nice and interesting. We talked about the job functions and everything related to costuming I feel they were so passion about their jobs!!

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in April 2013.

wait to be called up; the interview went well and fast, although the lady sounded as if talking out of a script. My position "wasn't available" so another option was avail. which sounded great, only for her to tell me that they would "get back to me" ... Which I was confused by...but I guess that's how Disney rolls. I had other Disney interview that went about the same.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in February 2010.

Came in to apply in person, applied on the computer waited for about an 30 minutes. Got called to take personality test. If you don't pass the test you don't continue to the next step. About 10 minutes later I was called in for the interview. She asked a couple of questions and I was hired.