Disney Parks & Resorts Costuming Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Lake Buena Vista, FL).

Interview

The HR called, and I answered the phone. We talked like about 20 minutes, and she said manager would call me in 5 days. Thank you. So I waited for 2 days and talked to 2 managers, they are both very nice and interesting. We talked about the job functions and everything related to costuming I feel they were so passion about their jobs!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Costumes Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I arrived 30 minutes early to my interview. I sat and waited and got called back by a lady. She asked me why disney? What does customer service mean to you? Tell me about all your past jobs. She said she thinks i am a great candidate for the position and to come back for a second interview. Gave me a date and time to come back.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

wait to be called up; the interview went well and fast, although the lady sounded as if talking out of a script. My position "wasn't available" so another option was avail. which sounded great, only for her to tell me that they would "get back to me" ... Which I was confused by...but I guess that's how Disney rolls. I had other Disney interview that went about the same.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Came in to apply in person, applied on the computer waited for about an 30 minutes. Got called to take personality test. If you don't pass the test you don't continue to the next step. About 10 minutes later I was called in for the interview. She asked a couple of questions and I was hired.