Disney Parks & Resorts
home.disney.go.com Lake Buena Vista, FL 5000+ Employees

Disney Parks & Resorts Instructional Design Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Instructional Design Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in January 2012.

Interview Details – After applying online for this position, I was contacted about a month later by both the manager of the department and a recruiter. I had a phone interview with both-the manager gave me a "technical" Interview ensuring I had the expertise that my resume implied and the other interview was an HR interview where we discussed things like my salary requirements. After these interviews I was then contacted for a panel interview, where I went in and answered more in depth questions from 3 people on the team. Question pertained to how I had handled and done things in the past and also "what if" scenarios (how I would handle them). I was very confident in my knowledge and abilities, but could see how this type of interview could intimidate others. I was also given an opportunity to hear more details about how they worked and ask questions about the position. Everyone was very upbeat and made me feel comfortable. The work culture seems pretty typical for an office environment, with cubicles and the dress code being "resort casual." Of course it IS Disney, there there are plenty of pictures and disney elements throughout the building.

Interview Question – Give an example of how you used your creativity in a project.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Disney Parks & Resorts

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Parks & Resorts Instructional Design Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Disney Parks & Resorts employees and interview candidates.