Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Disney Parks & Resorts
- Attractions Cast Member (31)
- Disney College Program (26)
- Attractions Host (13)
- College Program (13)
- Cast Member (12)
- Professional (11)
- Professional Intern (11)
- Financial Analyst (8)
- Character Performer (7)
- Lifeguard (7)
- Quick Service Food and Beverage Cashier (6)
- Merchandise (6)
- Merchandise Hostess (6)
- CP Food and Beverage Host (6)
- Reservations Sales Agent (6)
- Server (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- College Program Intern (4)
- Monorail Pilot (4)
- Cashier (4)
- Merchandiser (4)
- Merchandising (4)
- Intern (4)
- Guest Service Manager (4)
- Retail Sales Clerk (4)
- Custodian (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Research Specialist I (3)
- Food & Beverage (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.
General OB questions lasting for 20 mins
- How do you handle conflict. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in October 2009.
Submitted resume and signed up for a 1 on 1 interview time. Interview lasted about 15 minutes and asked behavioral questions and questions about my school experiences, as well as the work experience listed on my resume.
Intern InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Disney (Brazil)) in March 2015.
The first round is a phone interview. The interviewer asked some normal behavior questions, and he/she left some time for you to ask him/her some questions. The whole process is about 15 minutes.
- What do you wanna get from this internship? Answer Question
Intern InterviewNo Offer
job fair, immediated on site interview, not based on the resume, more based on whether you are a fit or not.
- Describe a situation you solved a conflict in your team Answer Question