Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 20, 2014
390 interviews

2.5

Marketing Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

The hiring and interview process varies on position and department. long resume sorting process (first pass done by a computer- so it is necessary to include all of the key words from the job description in the body of your resume), typically a panel interview followed by an individual interview with the senior leadership of that department. The process quite often takes a month plus...

Interview Questions
    • name 10 different ways to use this pen   View Answer
    not much room to negotiate unless you are in executive leadership

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kissimmee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

I interviewed online - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in August 2014.

I was so thrilled with the whole Disney Interview process. Everyone was so kind. The recruiter asked questions, I answered. She was very helpful. I enjoyed the whole process. She was very kind.

Interview Questions
    Disney did not negotiate...

Reservations Sales Agent Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in August 2014.

Filled out an application, and in 2-3 business days, was given an invite for a web based interview. Passed that stage, and now onto the in-person interview. As long as your resume has what they're asking in the job description, you should get an invite for the online interview just as fast. The best advice for the online interview, is be consistent and always be strong in your decisions. Try not to be in between or neutral. We'll have to see how I do for the person to person interview....to be continued.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions on the online interview, ask if your the type of person that likes to meet or help other people.   Answer Question

Merchandise Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in January 2013.

Phone interview first. They ask where and what you would like to do then ask you "how would you respond if this happens..." type questions. Next you just wait... that simple

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond if a child was hitting Mickey Mouse?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Buena Vista, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in July 2014.

Online, schedule interview day/time, 30-60 min interview. If it's not the job you want, they have other positions you may be interested in. They treat you with respect, and it was fairly casual and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, unless you are trying to apply for a position in which you are not qualified for.   Answer Question
    I was given several options for what I was seeking. I chose what seemed to suit my long term goals, as opposed to the immediate openings.

Quick Service Food and Beverage Cashier Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in July 2014.

I decided to apply for Disney world after recently moving to Florida, I applied for Merchandise. About 2 days later i was invited for a Web based interview. After that a day later i received an invite for a in person interview. I scheduled it, Walked in the casting Center, confused where to go at first but there's a ramp you go up to. Told the receptionist i had an interview, she told me who was going to be interviewing me, I sat down and waited for about 30 minutes. I was really nervous and i kept looking around waiting for my name to be called. My interviewer called my name, and immediately was extremely nice and smiley. I felt so comfortable so quick, that my nervousness went away. He asked me about my past job experiences (which was only one short job) and duties. If i had any volunteer work, asked me if i would be willing to work outside (i said yes, but i do not want to stand outside this hot humid weather). He told me that i would have be put on the wait list for merch, but Food and beverage was open. I accepted. And he gave me a couple of places i could chose to work at. I chose a cafe in the magic kingdom (indoors! Thank god!). After that he asked me which Disney character would describe me. And He gave me a paper to sign, agreeing i would not talk about any Disney secrets will learn about in the next few weeks. After that he just congratulated me,shook my hand, and welcomed me to the Disney family. He was very nice and happy! I waited for the receptionist to call me up to schedule the on boarding appointment and Traditions. I just got fingerprinted, background checked, and got my cast member i.d taken yesterday for onboarding! Excited for traditions in a week and a half!

Interview Questions
    • Which Disney Character would most describe you?   View Answer
    You have the option to work in the magic kingdom, where they get premium pay (about 60 cents more), since its the busiest park at Disney world, Basically $9 an hour.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in July 2014.

First, I filled out the online application, found on the Disney careers website. I was then given the opportunity to take the web-based interview, which was more of a personality test. Since I passed the web-based interview, I was offered an in-person interview, which I scheduled for the next day. All the staff was very nice.

Cast Member Interview

the hiring process was very simple first online application within a couple of hours a phone interview then face to face once face to face interview was complete was offered the position on the spot. Had to do fingerprinting as well

Interview Questions
    • Not many difficult question in the process just basic interview questions   Answer Question

Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in May 2014.

First time: phone screen, some general questions.
    Second time: phone interview, ask some question regarding the position
    For Phone screen question:
    What would you like to gain from the Professional Internship.
    Tell me something about your previous experience which could benefit your working in this internship
    Tell me some challenges you have in your previous work.
    What's the qualification to be an leadership?

Interview Questions
    • Tell me some challenges you have in your previous work.   Answer Question

Monorail - General Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Checked in at the reception area, sat and waited about 15-20 minutes along with other applicants for a variety of jobs. Not too many questions asked about requirements, mainly were interested in if I was able to work nights, weekends, etc. Specifics about the job duties were few, but safety was stressed as the most important aspect.

Interview Questions

Job is minimum wage, part-time, and needed to be available for any shift at any time. Not worth it for me.

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!