Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

2.4

Retail Sales Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Norwalk, CA).

Interview

Phone interview at the college i was attending. The interview was right after a represtative from Disney gave a huge speech about how amazing the advantages was being part of the program and how it can benefit you...what they forgot to mention is that it can destroy your career as well and all dreams of ever working in any company owned by Disney...which today is pretty much everything.....Im writing this to help warn students about the program. They are not flexible, and will have you commit to more that 40 hrs of week all, night shift while going to school full time.. I regret doing the program. The classes taught there were also horrible...Not really professional. We gave a presentation and out teacher was falling asleep...way to go Disney...

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest conflict with a guest and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Staff Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

The recruiters really like to get to know you as a person, so they ask a few behavioral questions and have your 30 second elevator pitch ready. I had a great experience interviewing with them, probably one of the most enjoyable interview processes that I have been a part of.

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and immediately got an email saying I can take the online based interview. This is basically just a personality test. From there I got an email for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite park and why?   Answer Question
    • What do you consider an outstanding cast member?   Answer Question
    • What do you consider to be attractions?   Answer Question
    • What do you do, it's late at night your ride is closed and an angry guest come up to wanting to ride the ride?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Interview Questions

• They ask you to analyze hypothetical financial situations, so know your basic financial concepts.   Answer Question

Attractions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got called in for a face to face interview a few weeks later after taking an online personality assessment. The interview was very easy, but my recruiter was very obviously having a bad day, and that affected the interview waaay more than it should have. side effect of working for a company that requires 24/7 smiling?

Interview Questions

• What was one time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Bus Driver/Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was extremely brief, cold, upward, discriminated, not veteran friendly. The job posting was completely different. My overall experience was the worst ever! . This suppose to be a happy land, but was not fun to come here. I would not recommended to any of my veteran's fellows.

Interview Questions

• Mrs. Allison asked me about the bus's driver routes and my transportation experience. Also she asked me about the date I was in the military and which branch.   1 Answer

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I put in a online application. Immediately got a response to set up a interview. At interview the position I originally applied for I did not meet requirements. So they put me under attractions instead. After interview i got a call 3 weeks later about information for the job and what shoes, socks, and makeup (to cover my tattoos) i needed. Then they sent me to a drug test. 3 weeks later I had to go in and copy paperwork for them, and a week from then I started my first day.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask me any basic interview questions.   1 Answer

Hotel Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

The interview was great. The guy was super nice and it was very conversational. I was super nervous and it was a breeze. I had a first interview and a second interview. Both went very well.

Massage Therapist Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Applied initially to a posting online. Disney replied with an email to schedule a phone interview. You set the day and time for your phone interview through a webpage. It is recommended to be in a quiet place for the interview and have your cell phone fully charged.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Why do you want to work for Disney? Employment history. Positive customer experience. How did you turn a bad situation around? Are you able to meet the job duties? Massage modality experience. Do you meet the Disney appearance guidelines?   1 Answer

Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

First round was a phone screen basic HR and behavioral questions and second round was with hiring manager, he asked few behavioral questions, questions about my projects and skillset. It was not very difficult. Be ready to talk about your projects and skillset. HR and hiring manager both were very friendly.