Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

I applied online to a few positions. I got a pre-screen call 2 weeks later? Not sure about exact time, but quickly. It was easy- as long as you're not too awkward. Then I had my first interviewers for my second choice position call and interview me. It was technical, and I messed up a tiny bit, but they were SUPER SUPER SWEET, and I found out a week later that I got the job. After 3 weeks, I found out that my first position wanted to interview me. I ended up having a panel interview with them, and it went great. Got the call with an offer the very next day. I had asked my first team permission before interviewing with the second team, and they were so nice that they said they would hold the position if i didn't get the second offer. I felt terrible, but they assured me it was fine. I still feel bad about such a situation and would try to avoid something like that in the future. Both pay rates were similar and very low...but it was my first internship so I definitely couldn't complain.

The interviews were mostly behavioral, if you do well there you move on to some technical questions. Not too difficult, but will depend on the job. Really great people, great interviewers. Don't lie and be honest. Loved my time with Disney, and might go back one day. Pay will probably also depend on qualifications.

All interviews were on the phone for me.

No negotiation allowed for me.

Walt Disney College Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

The hiring process took a little over two weeks; first attended a College Program info session at my University; Steps I took afterwards:
    1. Filled out an online application by visiting the Walt Disney College Program website
    2. After filling out online app was emailed the following day to complete a Personality Test; Test is pass or fail and will determine if you receive phone interview
    3. Scheduled Phone Interview

Interview Questions
    • 1. Name two examples of projects/tasks you've completed in the past and describe the steps you took in completing them
      2. What qualities do you believe are the most important for a WDW cast member
        Answer Question

Quick Service Food and Beverage Cashier Interview

I applied online about 2 months ago and finally received an invite to complete their web-based interview. It was really easy just be honest and consistent with your answers and use the "strongly" options as opposed to neutral options. I immediately received an invite to schedule an in-person interview next week. To be continutd...

Quick Service Food and Beverage Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

It was quick and very easy. The lady that interviewed was EXTREMELY nice. I filled out the online application and got a call 2 days later to come for an interview. I was hired on the spot.

Disney College Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in October 2014.

To get to the interview, any CP (College Program participant) has to apply online and answer questions related to what college currently attending, intended degree, expected graduation date, previous work and education experience.
    Once the application is accepted, you receive an electronic interview that takes ruffly 40 minutes. After this initial interview is graded, you may receive an email asking to set up a time for a over-the-phone interview.
    They ask that you have at least 1 hour set aside for the over-the-phone interview.
    When the interviewer calls, they just want to find out how you interact with people and see if you would make a fit in the program.

Interview Questions
    • They ask some interesting questions, like; "Would you consider yourself a person who needs to take breaks from other people?"   Answer Question
    There wasn't really a negotiation phase. I was able to let the interviewer know what park and position I would like. But they already had an idea where they wanted me.

Data Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in October 2014.

Applied online and got selected for a phone interview. The phone interview went on for twenty minutes. Just the usual questions like tell me about yourself and why do you want to work with disney

Merchandise Hostess Interview

Easy interview, quick. Walked in building, waited 10 minutes and went in for the interview. Friendly staff and comfortable environment. Asked about safety and why I wanted to work for Disney. Helped me find something that worked for my schedule.

Professional Interview

One interview with hiring manager. Tell me about yourself is the start of the 30 minutes interview. The rest is more conversational. The hiring manager inform you about his/he job and how you will play a role. After 2 weeks, I got a formal offer from the HR. The paper work was done online.

no negotiation

Maintenance Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

It was a lenghy process. First we were interviewed as a group. they asked us questions according to how we filled out the questionaire. Then they called out the names of the ones they were interested in. The rest left, never to be seen again. After that we were given a date for a second interview. The interview itself was pretty straight forward. The big thing that they were looking for was a positive or chipper attitude and honesty but it wasnt too difficult.

Interview Questions
    • If you finished your duties before your shift ended and a friend asked for your help finishing their duties, do you leave your area in order to help that friend?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

The hiring and interview process varies on position and department. long resume sorting process (first pass done by a computer- so it is necessary to include all of the key words from the job description in the body of your resume), typically a panel interview followed by an individual interview with the senior leadership of that department. The process quite often takes a month plus...

Interview Questions
    • name 10 different ways to use this pen   View Answer
    not much room to negotiate unless you are in executive leadership