Disney Parks & Resorts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in July 2014.

Interview Details – First, I filled out the online application, found on the Disney careers website. I was then given the opportunity to take the web-based interview, which was more of a personality test. Since I passed the web-based interview, I was offered an in-person interview, which I scheduled for the next day. All the staff was very nice.

Interview Questions

Cast Member Interview

Cast Member

Interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts

Interview Details – the hiring process was very simple first online application within a couple of hours a phone interview then face to face once face to face interview was complete was offered the position on the spot. Had to do fingerprinting as well

Interview Question – Not many difficult question in the process just basic interview questions   Answer Question

Professional Interview

Professional
Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in May 2014.

Interview Details – First time: phone screen, some general questions.
Second time: phone interview, ask some question regarding the position
For Phone screen question:
What would you like to gain from the Professional Internship.
Tell me something about your previous experience which could benefit your working in this internship
Tell me some challenges you have in your previous work.
What's the qualification to be an leadership?

Interview Question – Tell me some challenges you have in your previous work.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Monorail - General Interview

Monorail - General

I applied online and interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview Details – Checked in at the reception area, sat and waited about 15-20 minutes along with other applicants for a variety of jobs. Not too many questions asked about requirements, mainly were interested in if I was able to work nights, weekends, etc. Specifics about the job duties were few, but safety was stressed as the most important aspect.

Interview Question – Did I have any visible tattoos   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Job is minimum wage, part-time, and needed to be available for any shift at any time. Not worth it for me.

Deep Water Lifeguard Interview

Deep Water Lifeguard

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview Details – i took an online test and passed, then had a phone interview then an offer came through email and i accepted. after accetping i used a social media site to look for roomates and then set up meetings so that i could gage how compatible i was

CP Food and Beverage Host Interview

CP Food and Beverage Host
Anaheim, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview I had was over the phone. It was very laid back and not hard. But when applying its a good idea to come in business casual. The cast members were very nice and friendly. I went through the College Program which has tons of lessons of understanding Disney.

Interview Question – Most questions were why did you choose to work for Disney and why.   Answer Question

Professional Interview

Professional
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in February 2014.

Interview Details – Phone call from HR 2 weeks after online apply, standard Disney type questions;
Manager call 2 weeks after, talking about many resume stuff, behavior questions;
Offer given 1 week after

Detail questions given below

Interview Question – First round(HR):

1. Why are you interested in this internship position?
2. How do you think you are matched with this position?
3. What working or project experience you have? What kind of skill you learned from them and how do you think they will help you to get this position?
4. When you have a very hard time or very big problem on the job you are working on, how will you face and solve it?
5. Do you have a tattoo?

Second round(Manager):

1. Introduce your formal working and academic experience
2. If you are be evaluated for a job, what aspect you would regard most important to you?
3. What is your career plan?
4. What is your ideal job?
5. What kind of person you don't work with MOST?
6. What is the hardest choice you have ever made during your whole life so far?
7. If you are managing 2 competing teams, what aspect you thing the most important to evaluate them?
  Answer Question

Monorail Pilot Interview

Monorail Pilot
Lake Buena Vista, FL

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a request to schedule an interview via email and on the Dashboard on Disney Careers website. I scheduled the interview on their website and had the initial interview. It was very general, looking at my willingness to work anytime including holidays and weekends. Made it to the second interview which was more direct. He wanted to know how technical I was, how focused on safety, and my ability to multi-task. I got the job!

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult. The most important question for this job was "How well do you multi-task?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. This is a union negotiated collective bargaining agreement position and everyone who is new to the company starts at the current starting rate, no exceptions.

Steward Cast Member Interview

Steward Cast Member
Lake Buena Vista, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview Details – Applied at the Casting Center and I was emailed a day later to schedule the face to face interview. The face to face interview went well. I was put on a call back/wait list and I was then contacted 2 weeks later with an opening to start 1 month later.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Disney, and why would you be a great cast member?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating the pay...:-(

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in February 2014.

Interview Details – 1 phone screen. Once you clear the phone screen. They call you for the onsite interview.
Onsite interview with 5 rounds. There is a lunch break in between which they provide. So from morning 9 to 4pm. There are technical and non technical rounds.

Interview Question – Coding question around tree data structure   Answer Question

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!