Disney Parks & Resorts

2.4

Drc Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in October 2014.

Face to face and very competative. You are put into situations that can happen over the phone. Then you are tested with a third person that comes in a pretends to be a customer. Here you should try to sell him all you got and step by step you start seeing the third person agreeing wuth you. At all the length of the interview you are being analyzed.

Interview Questions
    • Give an experience about costuner satisfation.   Answer Question
    • How would you act if a customer starts using foul language over the phone?   Answer Question
    Over the phone and based on experience.

Data Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in October 2014.

Applied online and got selected for a phone interview. The phone interview went on for twenty minutes. Just the usual questions like tell me about yourself and why do you want to work with disney

Disney College Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in October 2014.

To get to the interview, any CP (College Program participant) has to apply online and answer questions related to what college currently attending, intended degree, expected graduation date, previous work and education experience.
    Once the application is accepted, you receive an electronic interview that takes ruffly 40 minutes. After this initial interview is graded, you may receive an email asking to set up a time for a over-the-phone interview.
    They ask that you have at least 1 hour set aside for the over-the-phone interview.
    When the interviewer calls, they just want to find out how you interact with people and see if you would make a fit in the program.

Interview Questions
    • They ask some interesting questions, like; "Would you consider yourself a person who needs to take breaks from other people?"   Answer Question
    There wasn't really a negotiation phase. I was able to let the interviewer know what park and position I would like. But they already had an idea where they wanted me.

Disney College Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in October 2014.

Basic Web based application with a survey and phone interview easy and friendly interviewer. The questions where pretty standard. Why do you want to work for the company? Then you usually have to wait a couple of days or a week to hear back from them via email it depends on how early on in their interview process you interview in.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if there was a natural disaster while you were working?   Answer Question
    Make sure you're doing the program for the right reasons and not just think of it as a paid vacation.

Merchandise Hostess Interview

Easy interview, quick. Walked in building, waited 10 minutes and went in for the interview. Friendly staff and comfortable environment. Asked about safety and why I wanted to work for Disney. Helped me find something that worked for my schedule.

Professional Interview

One interview with hiring manager. Tell me about yourself is the start of the 30 minutes interview. The rest is more conversational. The hiring manager inform you about his/he job and how you will play a role. After 2 weeks, I got a formal offer from the HR. The paper work was done online.

no negotiation

Maintenance Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

It was a lenghy process. First we were interviewed as a group. they asked us questions according to how we filled out the questionaire. Then they called out the names of the ones they were interested in. The rest left, never to be seen again. After that we were given a date for a second interview. The interview itself was pretty straight forward. The big thing that they were looking for was a positive or chipper attitude and honesty but it wasnt too difficult.

Interview Questions
    • If you finished your duties before your shift ended and a friend asked for your help finishing their duties, do you leave your area in order to help that friend?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

The hiring and interview process varies on position and department. long resume sorting process (first pass done by a computer- so it is necessary to include all of the key words from the job description in the body of your resume), typically a panel interview followed by an individual interview with the senior leadership of that department. The process quite often takes a month plus...

Interview Questions
    • name 10 different ways to use this pen   View Answer
    not much room to negotiate unless you are in executive leadership

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in August 2014.

I was so thrilled with the whole Disney Interview process. Everyone was so kind. The recruiter asked questions, I answered. She was very helpful. I enjoyed the whole process. She was very kind.

Interview Questions
    Disney did not negotiate...

Reservations Sales Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in August 2014.

Filled out an application, and in 2-3 business days, was given an invite for a web based interview. Passed that stage, and now onto the in-person interview. As long as your resume has what they're asking in the job description, you should get an invite for the online interview just as fast. The best advice for the online interview, is be consistent and always be strong in your decisions. Try not to be in between or neutral. We'll have to see how I do for the person to person interview....to be continued.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions on the online interview, ask if your the type of person that likes to meet or help other people.   Answer Question