Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.4

Quick Service Food and Beverage Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

I applied online about 2 months ago and finally received an invite to complete their web-based interview. It was really easy just be honest and consistent with your answers and use the "strongly" options as opposed to neutral options. I immediately received an invite to schedule an in-person interview next week. UPDATE: My interview was the easiest thing. However the position I applied for was waitlisted and given how close it was to the holidays my job options were limited to store merch or outdoor vendor. I chose store merch. Scheduled for onboarding a week later which was simple.

Interview Questions
    • "Why do want to work for Disney" "Tell me about a time you had a bad experience with a customer and how you turned it around"   Answer Question

Quick Service Food and Beverage Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

It was quick and very easy. The lady that interviewed was EXTREMELY nice. I filled out the online application and got a call 2 days later to come for an interview. I was hired on the spot.

Monorails Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in October 2014.

The only question he asked was about my past job history and then what i would like to do at Disneyworld. Monorails wasnt available but asked if i would like to work anywhere else, chose food and beverage cashier for cosmic rays at magic kingdom! Was very easy and my recruiter was very nice.

Drc Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in October 2014.

Face to face and very competative. You are put into situations that can happen over the phone. Then you are tested with a third person that comes in a pretends to be a customer. Here you should try to sell him all you got and step by step you start seeing the third person agreeing wuth you. At all the length of the interview you are being analyzed.

Interview Questions
    • Give an experience about costuner satisfation.   Answer Question
    • How would you act if a customer starts using foul language over the phone?   Answer Question
    Over the phone and based on experience.

Data Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Applied online and got selected for a phone interview. The phone interview went on for twenty minutes. Just the usual questions like tell me about yourself and why do you want to work with disney

Disney College Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in October 2014.

To get to the interview, any CP (College Program participant) has to apply online and answer questions related to what college currently attending, intended degree, expected graduation date, previous work and education experience.
    Once the application is accepted, you receive an electronic interview that takes ruffly 40 minutes. After this initial interview is graded, you may receive an email asking to set up a time for a over-the-phone interview.
    They ask that you have at least 1 hour set aside for the over-the-phone interview.
    When the interviewer calls, they just want to find out how you interact with people and see if you would make a fit in the program.

Interview Questions
    • They ask some interesting questions, like; "Would you consider yourself a person who needs to take breaks from other people?"   Answer Question
    There wasn't really a negotiation phase. I was able to let the interviewer know what park and position I would like. But they already had an idea where they wanted me.

Disney College Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in October 2014.

Basic Web based application with a survey and phone interview easy and friendly interviewer. The questions where pretty standard. Why do you want to work for the company? Then you usually have to wait a couple of days or a week to hear back from them via email it depends on how early on in their interview process you interview in.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if there was a natural disaster while you were working?   Answer Question
    Make sure you're doing the program for the right reasons and not just think of it as a paid vacation.

Merchandise Hostess Interview

Easy interview, quick. Walked in building, waited 10 minutes and went in for the interview. Friendly staff and comfortable environment. Asked about safety and why I wanted to work for Disney. Helped me find something that worked for my schedule.

Professional Interview

One interview with hiring manager. Tell me about yourself is the start of the 30 minutes interview. The rest is more conversational. The hiring manager inform you about his/he job and how you will play a role. After 2 weeks, I got a formal offer from the HR. The paper work was done online.

no negotiation

Maintenance Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

It was a lenghy process. First we were interviewed as a group. they asked us questions according to how we filled out the questionaire. Then they called out the names of the ones they were interested in. The rest left, never to be seen again. After that we were given a date for a second interview. The interview itself was pretty straight forward. The big thing that they were looking for was a positive or chipper attitude and honesty but it wasnt too difficult.

Interview Questions
    • If you finished your duties before your shift ended and a friend asked for your help finishing their duties, do you leave your area in order to help that friend?   Answer Question