Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2014
Updated Oct 16, 2014

2.5

Cast Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Overall a pretty easy interview. Make sure to go in looking clean cut because they expect their workers to have the "Disney look" so leave a good impression!

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

just ask basic question, but because my schedule not match.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

General OB questions lasting for 20 mins

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2014.

I applied at disney online and received a web interview 30 mins later. It is basically a personality test. Once you pass that, they will send you an email to schedule an in person interview. I was able to schedule an interview in 3 days. When I interviews they asked me why I wanted to work here, their priority, and availability. Then they took me to the fingerprint and picture room.

Interview Questions
    • What is more important?
      Getting people through fast pass?
      Telling a kid that he is too short for the ride?
      Answer phone calls?
        View Answer

Engineering Intern Interview

Phone interviews

Interview Questions
    • quick fire answers to solve problems, creativity questions   Answer Question

Cast Member Interview

It's a very difficult interview process. They want you to be as clean cut as possible and as flexible with your time as possible. If you ask questions about scheduling they see it as a red flag, even if you're a student. Worry about that after you're hired. Discuss those things with the scheduling dept.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think sets Disney apart and why do you want to work here?   View Answer
    There was none.

Management Intern Interview

Everyone has an initial phone screen and then a second interview (typically panel - you can choose in person, phone, or Skype). Everyone is super nice, but the process is incredibly long and pretty ambiguous.

Interview Questions
    • What will you get out of this internship?
      What is your experience working as a part of a diverse team?
        Answer Question
    not able to negotiate

ECommerce Help and Support Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2014.

I applied online and was contacted via email shortly there after for an in person interview. The first part was a series of computer tests, followed by a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were very standard, the interview was very comfortable and informal. Just be prepared to display a knowledge of the parks etc.   Answer Question

Attractions Cast Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2014.

I was interviewed at Walt Disney World Casting Center. She asked me about my work experience before and seems like just questions followed the resume. And how I think about the position.

Interview Questions
    • About my OPT and less work experience. I did not get the job anyway   Answer Question

Pricing Analytics Professional Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2014.

When applying for professional internships you must first input your info online (resume, cover letters, transcript). From there you may be asked to take part in a phone screening interview. The screening questions are very easy and basically about your skills, an overview of your work history, strengths and weaknesses, and whether or not you meet their basic requirements (legal resident, can provide your own transportation, etc.). It's a very simple interview, but make sure to show lots of enthusiasm and go into great detail about how awesome you are. Also, make sure to elaborate on the professional internships you are specifically interested in. If you don't do these things you are very unlikely to stand out from the hundreds (if not thousands) of other candidates. The notes taken in your screening interview are what the recruiters from all the different PIs look at when deciding which candidates to interview.

I was only given one second interview (I applied for 6 separate PIs). This interview was for their pricing analytics internship. I studied and prepared, but I was not prepared for the types of questions they would ask. They primarily asked complex situational questions (some 4-5 parts). For example: "If we wanted to build a fifth park, where should we build it? Why there? What should the theme be? Why? What would you do to determine these things? Etc." I'm not sure if they were actually looking for good and complex answers or if they were mostly looking for how I handled the questions. I was not able to keep up with the rapid fire questions, and I know I failed to answer certain parts. Instead, I did my best to keep a cool head and think my answers out.

You should also keep in mind that their preferred qualifications are for MBA and masters students. It might be a good idea to take this into account when choosing which PIs to apply for. In other words, spread out your applications.

I hope you have better luck than I! I was not offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • "If we wanted to build a fifth park, where should we build it? Why there? What should the theme be? Why? What would you do to determine these things? Etc."   View Answer