Disney Parks & Resorts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Monorail Pilot Interview

Monorail Pilot
Lake Buena Vista, FL

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a request to schedule an interview via email and on the Dashboard on Disney Careers website. I scheduled the interview on their website and had the initial interview. It was very general, looking at my willingness to work anytime including holidays and weekends. Made it to the second interview which was more direct. He wanted to know how technical I was, how focused on safety, and my ability to multi-task. I got the job!

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult. The most important question for this job was "How well do you multi-task?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. This is a union negotiated collective bargaining agreement position and everyone who is new to the company starts at the current starting rate, no exceptions.

Monorail Pilot Interview

Monorail Pilot

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in July 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, got an email resoponse, talked to someone on phone, came in for an interview, got offered the job.

Interview Question – Describe what qualities you have that would make you a good candidate for this job?   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – No real room to move for hourly employees at particular jobs to begin with.

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!