Disney Parks & Resorts Monorail Pilot Interview Questions

2.0

Monorail Pilot Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Lake Buena Vista, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got a request to schedule an interview via email and on the Dashboard on Disney Careers website. I scheduled the interview on their website and had the initial interview. It was very general, looking at my willingness to work anytime including holidays and weekends. Made it to the second interview which was more direct. He wanted to know how technical I was, how focused on safety, and my ability to multi-task. I got the job!

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. The most important question for this job was "How well do you multi-task?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. This is a union negotiated collective bargaining agreement position and everyone who is new to the company starts at the current starting rate, no exceptions.

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Monorail Pilot Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in July 2011.

Interview

Applied online, got an email resoponse, talked to someone on phone, came in for an interview, got offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe what qualities you have that would make you a good candidate for this job?   3 Answers

Negotiation

No real room to move for hourly employees at particular jobs to begin with.