Disney Parks & Resorts Operating Participants Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operating Participants Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anaheim, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in July 2013.

This hiring process contained an online application and a phone interview. There were no preliminary questions, which could have eliminated most of the questions in the phone interview.

All of my phone interviews have been approx. 10-30 min late, this one was no different. It seemed as if the interviewer never even read my resume.

The interviewer gave me a return call deadline of one week, and I didn't receive a return call until more than a business days after the deadline. The entire process seemed as if the recruiter already knew who they were going to hire before the phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any construction experience? (Note: There was no mention of this requirement in the job posting.)   View Answer

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!