Disney Parks & Resorts

home.disney.go.com

Disney Parks & Resorts Operating Participants Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operating Participants Manager Interview

Operating Participants Manager
Anaheim, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in July 2013.

Interview Details – This hiring process contained an online application and a phone interview. There were no preliminary questions, which could have eliminated most of the questions in the phone interview.

All of my phone interviews have been approx. 10-30 min late, this one was no different. It seemed as if the interviewer never even read my resume.

The interviewer gave me a return call deadline of one week, and I didn't receive a return call until more than a business days after the deadline. The entire process seemed as if the recruiter already knew who they were going to hire before the phone interview.

Interview Question – Do you have any construction experience? (Note: There was no mention of this requirement in the job posting.)   View Answer

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!