Disney Parks & Resorts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Engineering Intern Interview

Project Engineering Intern
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2011.

Interview Details – I had worked at Disney before as a College Program cast member, so things were slightly different, but I am not sure by how much. I was contacted for a phone interview because I lived in a different state. The time was set, I interviewed, and it was no big deal. They asked lots of typical interview questions, questions about my past experiences, and things I've done. Nothing technical. They ended with a question to come up with as many solutions to an idea as possible: "Getting water from a lake to the top of a mountain."

Later I interviewed with the director of the group as a "tie breaker." Same typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How many different ways can you get water from a lake at the foot of a mountain, up to the top of the mountain?   View Answers (23)
  • Do you have experience with cars, or building physical things?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I only negotiated start date, salary is strictly set by grade year.

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!