Disney Parks & Resorts Project Engineering Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Project Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

I had worked at Disney before as a College Program cast member, so things were slightly different, but I am not sure by how much. I was contacted for a phone interview because I lived in a different state. The time was set, I interviewed, and it was no big deal. They asked lots of typical interview questions, questions about my past experiences, and things I've done. Nothing technical. They ended with a question to come up with as many solutions to an idea as possible: "Getting water from a lake to the top of a mountain." Later I interviewed with the director of the group as a "tie breaker." Same typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How many different ways can you get water from a lake at the foot of a mountain, up to the top of the mountain?   25 Answers
  • Do you have experience with cars, or building physical things?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I only negotiated start date, salary is strictly set by grade year.