Disney Parks & Resorts Reservations Sales Agent Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2014

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Reservations Sales Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in August 2014.

Filled out an application, and in 2-3 business days, was given an invite for a web based interview. Passed that stage, and now onto the in-person interview. As long as your resume has what they're asking in the job description, you should get an invite for the online interview just as fast. The best advice for the online interview, is be consistent and always be strong in your decisions. Try not to be in between or neutral. We'll have to see how I do for the person to person interview....to be continued.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions on the online interview, ask if your the type of person that likes to meet or help other people.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in September 2011.

Applied online and the next day received an email requesting a phone interview. It's all automated and you can select a date/time to have your phone interview. The phone interview was pretty basic: what skills can you bring to the job, some Disney knowledge, questions about sales experience/tactics. If they're satisfied with your answers, they'll move you on to the next phase: skills test, personality test, and interview held at the reservation center. The skills test is just a basic computer program for sales and comprehension -- timed and simple enough. Then you take a personality test, and after that, watch a short video about Disney and the job. All the previous takes about an hour. Then you have an interview with a trainer and sales leader. Basic interview questions, but they're very heavy on how comfortable you are about suggestive selling and closing sales. They also have you perform a "mock" sale with a guest calling to book a vacation. Seemed like a fairly straightforward interview with easy enough questions. They would not discuss pay, incentives, or commissions unless you were hired. At this point, still waiting to hear from them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in June 2010.

I applied online for the reservation sales agent position, located off-property at a free-standing office in Tampa. I was contacted approximately 4 days later to go online and schedule a phone interview. I scheduled the interview and received the call from the recruiter exactly as scheduled. The phone interview consisted of a few generic questions and lasted approximately 15 minutes. I was informed they would like to move me forward in the process, and they immediately scheduled a follow-up, person to person interview the next day. I went to the interview at the reservation center in Tampa. First step was to complete an online assessment. This consisted of a mock call-center test. I was given a few minutes to complete as many data-entry exercises as possible. This was followed by a standard personality test. Next came a work-preferences assessment to assure that I would be able to work in the call-center environment. Then there were questions about experiences and the classic "how would handle this situation" assessments. I then viewed a short video about the company and the position. All of this was computerized, and took approximately an hour. After this was complete, I met with a sales manager and a trainer. There were the very basic interview questions, followed by a mock sales conversation with the trainer. When it came time to ask questions, the answers were very vague, and left out most pertinent information. I was very disappointed with this portion of the interview. Both the trainer and the sales manager, however, were extremely polite and gracious. They were very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions
    • What techniques would you use to upsell a customer on additional vacation features?   Answer Question
    • What do you think is the most important quality a salesperson in this position could bring to the organization?   Answer Question

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!