Disney Parks & Resorts

Profile Unclaimed

Disney Parks & Resorts Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in May 2012.

Brief discussion about job responsibilities and comparing/contrasting of current roles and responsibilities and corporate culture. Interviewer used a lot of company specific acronyms that were unfamiliar to me, although not conceptually.

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

The telephone interview was enthusiastic and upbeat. The one-on-one interview with the recruiter was also great. I got a lot of positive feedback and an excellent critique on how I presented myself in an interview versus how I should present myself. The recruiter called back the next day and informed me that unfortunately I was turned down for a followup interview because other candidates were considered better qualified in a certain skill set.

Interview Questions

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in November 2009.

Three weeks before I interviewed Disney had reported a $1 billion loss for the quarter and announced that it would lay off a few thousand people. I asked about how this would affect the group I was interviewing with. First, the manager didn't even know about $1B loss. Second, he said that his department was "indispensible" and would not face cuts. Third, when I asked if there was actually a requisition for this position he said "no". What a total waste of time. I followed up two weeks later and he said that he was the only one left in his group--everyone else had been let go. Bottom line, the company is too bureaucratic to know that they are getting laid off and the pay is horrible. Sidenote: something is psychotic at Disney when everyone in the office I interviewed at is wearing name tags with Disney characters on it. Too much free Kool-Aid (probably the only perk).

Interview Questions
    • If you were a Disney character which one would you be?   View Answer