Disney Parks & Resorts

Relevance Date Difficulty

Table Service Busser Interview

Table Service Busser
Anaheim, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2012.

Interview Details – I went in, waited for a while because the printer forgot to put my name on the roster, watched a nice video about Walt Disney, and finally got called in. The man asked me simple questions like what made me decide to apply at Disney, my experience in guest and customer services, and to give examples when I've got out of my way to help a customer in the work place. He then asked me why I wanted to be a busser and checked the openings to find the right restaurant in the park. He didn't even tell me me I was hired - just handed me a hiring paper and told me when to come back for paperwork. Although it was surprisingly less than enthusiastic and magical, I was very pleased with the outcome and very thankful to be given the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – When you apply online it asks for a second and third choice job title. Take those seriously as the interviewer will check all openings to put you in the right place. Don't put custodial if you don't want to clean toilets. Don't put lifeguard if you aren't certified, etc.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Disney Parks & Resorts

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Parks & Resorts Table Service Busser interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Disney Parks & Resorts employees and interview candidates.