Disney

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Reservations Interview

Orlando, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Disney in February 2008.

Interview Details – I applied on Careerbuilder.com and didn't hear back for months. I got an interview. It was at the reservations center in Orlando. I went through a short interview with a leader then since I "passed" that I went and took a computerized test. The typical no right or wrong answers. After that I as left in a conference room (Chip or Dale) watching a movie till I could get the actually job offer. The whole process took about 2.5 hrs.

Interview Question – The most difficult job was when the leader told me to sell him something - anything. I always hate that question. I ended up telling him to give me something to sell - he chose his pen.   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Disney

Worked for Disney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Reservations interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Disney employees and interview candidates.