Disney

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Staff Software Engineer
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disney in July 2009.

Interview Details – I was brought in by someone I knew. I was interviewed by the manager, members of the team I would be on and someone not on the team I would work with.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was great mainly due to the internal recruiter at Disney. I told him what I would like salary and vacation wise. We negotiated back a forth a couple of times. Disney has a weird corporate policy about not letting anyone below VP get more than 2 weeks vacation starting out.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Disney

Worked for Disney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Staff Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Disney employees and interview candidates.