Disney Studios

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Disney Studios

Interview Details – I have not had an interview in January-February 2014.

Burbank, CA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Disney Studios in September 2008.

Interview Details – I had to visit the Studios 3+ times. It took a long time for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you, over someone with more experience?   View Answer
  • Are you a sensitive person, do you cry easily?   View Answer

Burbank, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Disney Studios in October 2008.

Interview Details – It was a bit long and strewn with red tape, but well worth every bit of the effort. I got my foot in the door here with a 3-day temping position through AppleOne Staffing Services. While here, I found out about a job opening, and applied immediately.

Interview Questions

• [Referring to my previous experience on my resume] So, why does this guy want the job. What makes this a good fit for you? Why now?   View Answer
  • What are your expectations of working for Disney, and of this job in particular?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – I wasn't really able to negotiate too much. I told them the minimum I would be able to accept the job for (which was higher than what I needed) and got it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Disney Studios? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Studios Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Disney Studios employees and interview candidates.