Disney Studios Executive Assistant Interview Questions

3.7

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

I have not had an interview in January-February 2014.

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Studios

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney Studios (Burbank, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

It was a bit long and strewn with red tape, but well worth every bit of the effort. I got my foot in the door here with a 3-day temping position through AppleOne Staffing Services. While here, I found out about a job opening, and applied immediately.

Interview Questions

• [Referring to my previous experience on my resume] So, why does this guy want the job. What makes this a good fit for you? Why now?   1 Answer
    • What are your expectations of working for Disney, and of this job in particular?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I wasn't really able to negotiate too much. I told them the minimum I would be able to accept the job for (which was higher than what I needed) and got it.

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Studios (Burbank, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

I had to visit the Studios 3+ times. It took a long time for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you, over someone with more experience?   1 Answer
    • Are you a sensitive person, do you cry easily?   1 Answer