Disney Studios Executive Assistant Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

I have not had an interview in January-February 2014.

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Studios

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Disney Studios in October 2008.

It was a bit long and strewn with red tape, but well worth every bit of the effort. I got my foot in the door here with a 3-day temping position through AppleOne Staffing Services. While here, I found out about a job opening, and applied immediately.

Interview Questions
    • [Referring to my previous experience on my resume] So, why does this guy want the job. What makes this a good fit for you? Why now?   View Answer
    • What are your expectations of working for Disney, and of this job in particular?   View Answers (2)
    I wasn't really able to negotiate too much. I told them the minimum I would be able to accept the job for (which was higher than what I needed) and got it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Disney Studios in September 2008.

I had to visit the Studios 3+ times. It took a long time for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we choose you, over someone with more experience?   View Answer
    • Are you a sensitive person, do you cry easily?   View Answer