Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Disney Studios
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Financial Analyst II (1)
- Security Supervisor (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Director Finance (1)
- Project Coordinator (1)
- Marketing Coordinator (1)
- Marketing Director (1)
- Business Affairs Assistant (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Legal Affairs Intern (1)
- Graduate Summer Intern (1)
- Consultant for Alternative Programming (1)
- Studio Internship (1)
- Assistanr (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Campus Representative (1)
- Marketing Intern (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Graduate Intern (1)
- Assistant Production Manager (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Legal (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Game Designer (1)
- Secretary IV (1)
- Senior QA Analyst (1)
- Promotions Assistant (1)
- Publicity Coordinator (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Disney Studios (Glendale, CA) in June 2014.
There was a quick phone interview for about 20 mins followed by a face to face the very next day which was for two hours with three people one by one. The questions were related to QA and very generic.
- Difficulty is subjective. There were a couple of questions related to writing Selenium code for filling and submitting a form which was pretty simple. Couple of java questions can take a QA by surprise. Reversing a string and adding strings to a list. These are very simple but in this google age everyone googles and gets the work done :) so sometimes you might miss out on very simple things. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Disney Studios (Glendale, CA).
Very disorganized. The recruiter didn't tell me I had interview until the day before at 10 pm. Very casual too. They gave me the building addresses and I had to figure it out myself.
- Very easy interviews...all personality based questions Answer Question
They don't negotiate salary with you
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Disney Studios (Glendale, CA) in May 2011.
Did a phone interview with 3 people and got the offer on next week.
- Describe technical background Answer Question