Disney Studios

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Senior QA Analyst
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Disney Studios in June 2014.

Interview Details – There was a quick phone interview for about 20 mins followed by a face to face the very next day which was for two hours with three people one by one. The questions were related to QA and very generic.

Interview Question – Difficulty is subjective. There were a couple of questions related to writing Selenium code for filling and submitting a form which was pretty simple. Couple of java questions can take a QA by surprise. Reversing a string and adding strings to a list. These are very simple but in this google age everyone googles and gets the work done :) so sometimes you might miss out on very simple things.   View Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Glendale, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disney Studios.

Interview Details – Very disorganized. The recruiter didn't tell me I had interview until the day before at 10 pm. Very casual too. They gave me the building addresses and I had to figure it out myself.

Interview Question – Very easy interviews...all personality based questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They don't negotiate salary with you

Graduate Intern Interview

Graduate Intern
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Disney Studios in May 2011.

Interview Details – Did a phone interview with 3 people and got the offer on next week.

Interview Question – Describe technical background   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Disney Studios? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Studios interview questions and advice in Glendale, CA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Disney Studios employees and interview candidates.