Disney Studios

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Senior QA Analyst
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Disney Studios in June 2014.

Interview Details – There was a quick phone interview for about 20 mins followed by a face to face the very next day which was for two hours with three people one by one. The questions were related to QA and very generic.

Interview Question – Difficulty is subjective. There were a couple of questions related to writing Selenium code for filling and submitting a form which was pretty simple. Couple of java questions can take a QA by surprise. Reversing a string and adding strings to a list. These are very simple but in this google age everyone googles and gets the work done :) so sometimes you might miss out on very simple things.   View Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Burbank, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Disney Studios.

Interview Details – I had three interviews: One screening phone-interview with a recruiter, another phone-interview with the manager of the team I would work with, and a third in-person interview with two people from my department-to-be. The phone interviews were basic questions: why do you want the job, relevant experience, etc. The in-person interview was very casual at the coffee shop on the studio lot. The questions were a little more interesting, with them wanting more examples of specific instances that could relate to the job and sussing out what I knew about the company. Overall very straightforward, just do your research about the company and all of its different holdings before you get there, and don't overdo the "I love Disney" fanaticism, because they get that A LOT.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question was: What is your dream job? It was unexpected because this interview was for what I thought was a short-term consulting position, so that seemed like an odd question, but they wanted to see if you were intent on staying within the entertainment world.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was there for a short-term consulting position, so my negotiation would likely be very different than that of a full-time potential employee. But they were pretty flexible about rates, so I'd say it never hurts to ask for what you want!

Graduate Summer Intern Interview

Graduate Summer Intern

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Disney Studios in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied Online. First Interview was a phone-screening with the HR. After a week, the HR setup 2 back to back phone-interviews, one with the director of the program and one with a senior engineer. Both interviews focussed on my skills and experience and my desire to join Disney as an intern.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No Negotation. No travel and relocation benefits.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Glendale, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disney Studios.

Interview Details – Very disorganized. The recruiter didn't tell me I had interview until the day before at 10 pm. Very casual too. They gave me the building addresses and I had to figure it out myself.

Interview Question – Very easy interviews...all personality based questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They don't negotiate salary with you

Legal Interview

Legal
Burbank, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Disney Studios in May 2013.

Interview Details – Typical interview. No surprises.

Interview Question – No real surprises. Nothing off the wall.   Answer Question

Security Supervisor Interview

Security Supervisor

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Disney Studios.

Interview Details – Questioned by security manager and intelligence department. I had 2 panel interviews with different managers in those departments. I was one of the lucky ones to be promoted from within, as the other supervisors were recruited either by knowing friends in the department or by having relatives that were in higher management.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations were offered.

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

Interviewed at Disney Studios

Interview Details – I have not had an interview in January-February 2014.

Secretary IV Interview

Secretary IV
Burbank, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Disney Studios in November 2012.

Interview Details – Excellent communication and follow through however the process itself is a little drawn out.

Interview Question – Why would you be an asset to this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – In total I had 5 interviews, long process.

Financial Analyst II Interview

Financial Analyst II

Interviewed at Disney Studios

Interview Details – It was very informative and positive. The recruiters were very helpful and to the point. Job description was clear and explained in detail what was expected.

Interview Question – How many passengers fly to NY in a week   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
North Hollywood, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Disney Studios in July 2009.

Interview Details – 2 interviews not anything out of ordinary

Interview Question – What are your pitfalls and can you be available at any minute   Answer Question

Worked for Disney Studios? Contribute to the Community!