Divensi Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015
Updated Mar 19, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Divensi

Software Design Engineer In Test (SDET) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Divensi (Bellevue, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

I posted my resume on Dice. Contacted by Recruiter. Recruiter marketed my profile and got multiple interview calls. Once I was selected by client they processed my H-1b transfer. After 1 year they are processing my Green Card. Overall very fair and upfront.

Interview Questions

• What is my salary expectation   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Divensi (Bellevue, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

Just regular in person interview. They asked me about my education, previous work experience, and why I wanted to join the company. They also asked me some technical questions to see how much knowledge I already possessed. They wanted to gage my expertise, enthusiasm, and skills. Furthermore, they wanted to see my committment.

Interview Questions