Diversified Investment Advisors

Diversified Investment Advisors Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Diversified Investment Advisors in April 2011.

Applied online February 2 months for call back. Director called for phone interview to discuss position and set-up 1:1 interview in April. Basic STAR questions and do 10 minute presentation on investments such as mutual funds. Interview lasted approx. 45 minutes. I followed-up with 'thank you" letter and would like to work for this company. I never got any phone calls back, letter of rejection, nor an email to let me know they have moved on with a more qualified candidate. I was not impressed by the hiring process nor the people interviewing. Based on my own experience I felt I was more than qualified for position and responsibilities.

Participant Counselor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Diversified Investment Advisors in December 2009.

Was recommended by a friend to apply. That helped. Two interviews were needed. Easy process. HR is very helpful.

Ask for what you want/need. I was able to get my desired base rate, but we compromised on a 6-month waiting period for a subsequent raise.

Data Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Diversified Investment Advisors in May 2009.

First phone call w/ HR to make sure i wasn't an AX murderer.

Passed onto the group(actuarial) that i was applying too and have a phone conference with a senior manager and a new actuary.

Relevant questions pertaining to school work and why i was interested in the company.

Interview Questions
    • What school work have you completed that is relevant to this position?   View Answer
    • How did you lead a group?   Answer Question

Investment Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Diversified Investment Advisors in October 2008.

First, you meet HR Specialist, if interview goes well, then you will be interviewing position manager and other colleagues and finally with VP. They are all nice people. The reason I could not get the job, because of working visa issues. I believe that working with this team would be so enjoyable...

Interview Questions
    • How can we make sure you are the right fit for the position?   View Answer

Retirement Plan Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Diversified Investment Advisors.

Initial phone interview, followed by a 2:1 in-person interview at client location. No real surprises -- anyone familiar with retirement plan administration and participant education would do just fine.

None.

Participant Counselor Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Diversified Investment Advisors in November 2010.

Overall a very positive and light interview process with the manager of my division. I met with him and then prepared a presentation for him. The presentation take about 45 minutes and you have to know it very well. Must have securities license and experience in retirement services.

no negotiation

Vice President Participant Services Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Diversified Investment Advisors in September 2009.

It was fast and pretty routine. I felt the interviewer was far less prepared than I was to actually discuss job duties and skill set requirements.