Diversified Investment Advisors

Diversified Investment Advisors Participant Counselor Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Participant Counselor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Diversified Investment Advisors in December 2009.

Was recommended by a friend to apply. That helped. Two interviews were needed. Easy process. HR is very helpful.

Ask for what you want/need. I was able to get my desired base rate, but we compromised on a 6-month waiting period for a subsequent raise.

Other Interview Reviews for Diversified Investment Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Diversified Investment Advisors in April 2011.

Applied online February 2 months for call back. Director called for phone interview to discuss position and set-up 1:1 interview in April. Basic STAR questions and do 10 minute presentation on investments such as mutual funds. Interview lasted approx. 45 minutes. I followed-up with 'thank you" letter and would like to work for this company. I never got any phone calls back, letter of rejection, nor an email to let me know they have moved on with a more qualified candidate. I was not impressed by the hiring process nor the people interviewing. Based on my own experience I felt I was more than qualified for position and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

Participant Counselor Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Diversified Investment Advisors in November 2010.

Overall a very positive and light interview process with the manager of my division. I met with him and then prepared a presentation for him. The presentation take about 45 minutes and you have to know it very well. Must have securities license and experience in retirement services.

no negotiation

Worked for Diversified Investment Advisors? Contribute to the Community!