Diversified Well Logging

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mud Logger Interview

Mud Logger
Eighty Four, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Diversified Well Logging.

Interview Details – Most of the interview process was by phone and email.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy

Mudlogger Unit Supervisor Interview

Mudlogger Unit Supervisor
Eighty Four, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Diversified Well Logging in March 2010.

Interview Details – Very easy to talk to Manager and Field Supervisor, Had a quick 30 minute interview not to formal and not to tense at all, Showed me around shop and explained what they did, showed me logging units and some current employees

Interview Question – Do you mind living on a remote location?   Answer Question

Mudlogger Interview

Mudlogger
Eighty Four, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Diversified Well Logging in February 2010.

Interview Details – DWL was in desperately need of mudloggers for Marcellus Shales Gas projects in PA, so the process was very simple, by the way I think I was accepted in the managers mind before the interview. The questions were about my experience in Geology, mudlogging, rig site operations, very simple questions. By the way the interviewer, The Appalachia Division Manager is more a "hands on" trained person than a professional Geologist.

Interview Question – How long have you worked in drilling projects   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was not a wide negotiations margin. The offered payment plus benefits are almost the same for everybody, new hires and few years job people. The manager is linked to tight payment company policies.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Diversified Well Logging? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Diversified Well Logging interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Diversified Well Logging employees and interview candidates.