Do it Best

Relevance Date Difficulty

Class III Employee Interview

Class III Employee
Fort Wayne, IN

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Do it Best in July 2011.

Interview Details – Was asked to come in and fill out a personality test/survey. After filling out this tests/survey and being told I scored well, I was asked to wait to speak to my current supervisor for an on the spot interview. My interviewer was pleasant and detail oriented. I was unsure of how I did, because the interviewer mainly just took notes without responding to my answers.

I was called back for a second interview with the initial interviewer's manager. He was pleasant and conversational. We more or less got to know each other and didn't "talk shop" much.

I didn't hear back from DiB for 3-4 weeks at which point I was asked to go to a clinic for biometric testing and a drug screen. Upon passing these tests, I was offered my current job and started work two weeks later.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty basic about both of my interviews. I didn't feel challenged/surprised by any questions.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Do it Best? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Do it Best interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Do it Best employees and interview candidates.