Do it Best Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Class III Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Do it Best in July 2011.

Was asked to come in and fill out a personality test/survey. After filling out this tests/survey and being told I scored well, I was asked to wait to speak to my current supervisor for an on the spot interview. My interviewer was pleasant and detail oriented. I was unsure of how I did, because the interviewer mainly just took notes without responding to my answers.

I was called back for a second interview with the initial interviewer's manager. He was pleasant and conversational. We more or less got to know each other and didn't "talk shop" much.

I didn't hear back from DiB for 3-4 weeks at which point I was asked to go to a clinic for biometric testing and a drug screen. Upon passing these tests, I was offered my current job and started work two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was pretty basic about both of my interviews. I didn't feel challenged/surprised by any questions.   View Answer

Worked for Do it Best? Contribute to the Community!