US Department of Health and Human Services
www.hhs.gov Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

US Department of Health and Human Services Staff Auditor Interview Question

I interviewed in Monterey Park, CA and was asked:
"Do you possess technical writing skills?"
Tags: technical writing skills
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Staff Auditor Interview Review - one of 22 US Department of Health and Human Services Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I have great technical writing skills. In my past position as a business analyst I had created end-to-end process documentations for numerous complex business processes. I had analyzed and evaluated the the business activity from end-to-end. I identified and documented the entry criteria, stakeholders, the inputs, the outputs, the related activities, and performance measurement criteria along with a end-to-end process flow. In addition, I have also recently created internal control procedures that are currently being reviewed by the business process owner and senior management to be published as department-wide policies and procedures.
- Interview Candidate on Oct 27, 2011 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Department of Health and Human Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by US Department of Health and Human Services employees and interview candidates.