Doc Chey's Kitchen Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Doc Chey's Kitchen

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Doc Chey's Kitchen in January 2010.

Interview

After I filled out the spplication, I was asked to come back the next day. I did,. and then was told the manager was in a meeting, and to come back the next week. I did, and got an interview with a rather harried mid-level manager. He said they were hiring, but did not have enough employess to train everyone. I thought that was kind of bogus. I was told I would get a call back to interview with the GM. I'm still waiting for that call.

Interview Questions

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Doc Chey's Kitchen in May 2008.

Interview

The interview was held by all of the Doc Chey's Management staff, as well as a one on one consultation with the Doc Chey's general manager. They are primarily concerned with the individuals past experience in the customer service industry, work ethic, motivation, and ability to work as a member of a team.

Interview Questions

• If you have customers trying to check out, beverages to serve, a table to greet, and food in the window, what do you do first?   1 Answer